Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

So long as it only needs to drop to 25% it can still end up being OU since the HP gained on changing forms still puts it above average for most Pokemon. Assuming its super fast (though it getting outran by Garchomp suggests otherwise) and it triggers on HP getting low you can just spam sub. That does eat a move slot from the perfect form though. Past that I suspect its BST to be like 700 or 720 since its stronger than both Xerneas and Yveltal and BST is the simplest way to express that. Regardless, this really isn't comparable to any Pokemon we have outside of Darmanitan and the numbers there are no where near the ones here. I'm really curious how this will play out.

The one thing about that is that this is Zygarde 10%. Meaning it SHOULD be weaker than normal Zygarde. And as you said it's slower than Chomp at least.

Also we're missing the most important part of this leak...

DUNSPARCE CONFIRMED!

...Though real talk this makes me wonder if it'll get a Mega/Evolution/etc.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, aren't you forgetting about Substitute? Unless I missed the part where they told us Swarm Change only activates if HP is dropped by an opponent's move...

No, I brought that up in my last post. The issues it has would be if it isn't fast enough to set it up (it was outsped by Garchomp but it should be fast based on what we know about it) and that it forces perfect into having only 3 moves.

Guys, aren't you forgetting about Substitute? Unless I missed the part where they told us Swarm Change only activates if HP is dropped by an opponent's move...

We also need to know WHEN it activates. If it activates at less than 25% then Substitute could be even more situational of a way to do it.

Hopefully it's something reasonable like 50% or something; that much would be fine. If it's like actual Swarm or the generic starter abilities, then might not be as good. Substitute is an option though (expect it to have to take a hit before it can pull off the sub though). But yeah, I did see the Z mark in its signature move, which was cool.

About Iwanko (or whatever its English name is), it could be based on our poi dog or other breeds; maybe a hybrid of that and something else, but I'll hold back on definite answers, as I don't know either. (Poi dog is generally for mixed breeds nowadays)

They did it in XY with Shauna

That was different. I mean, yea, they classified her as a rival, but she was more of a friend, if anything else. Or whatever.

fairy popplio fairy popplio

fairy popplio

You know... Popplio becoming a Water/Fairy wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Looks like we're seeing all the new early game pokemon. Yungoos, Pikipek, and Grubbin seemingly being the Rattata, Pidgey, and Caterpie for the region. Hopefully they will be good since we actually had a good bunch in XY.

As for the abilities Skill Link on Pikipek is interesting since I don't think the multi hit moves have ever made sense on the region bird. Stakeout is a sweet ability but I'm not sure how good it will be on him if he can't force things out. Soul-Heart seems interesting since it says "Pokemon in the area" implying it triggers when you make a pokemon faint.

The new battle mode looks interesting, but I don't especially care one way or the other.

Archived