Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where have we seen that diamond looking thing before......

Revive?

Dream_Revive_Sprite.png

And speaking of character designs, I was gonna bring this up since the trailer reminded me of it, but I'm never going to unsee this when it comes to the girl's hat:

tumblr_o6z3ayFlDG1tjh2oao1_540.jpg

And speaking of character designs, I was gonna bring this up since the trailer reminded me of it, but I'm never going to unsee this when it comes to the girl's hat:

tumblr_o6z3ayFlDG1tjh2oao1_540.jpg

I honestly think

Scribblenauts_cover.jpg

Lunaala might end up being a better Lugia considering the typing and ability. Psychic is a mediocre offensive type, though.

It's also interesting how both the sun and moon representatives are weak to dark. Maybe to dispel thoughts that the moon is evil.

The weakness REALLY aren't going to do it any favors though. Darkrai, Ghost Arceus, and Giratina-O.

Question is, though...

What's the significance of said diamond, in relation to the plot/etc?

That is the question. The bracelet thing is in the place of the Mega Bracelet so I have to assume it has some connection to that since they are 0% to drop the mechanic.

I doubt it's going to end up in OU with multiscale, legendary BST, a (probably) good signature move and immunity to normal and fighting besides Lopunny.

If it has Moonbeam then it destroys dragons too. If it has something like Quiver Dance then it becomes a slower Xerneas.

AHHHHH HAHAHA GG GAMEFREAK G funking G

"YOU ALL WANNA TRY AND GUESS OUR LEGENDS TYPING? WELL funk YOU PSYCHIC STEEL THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO GUESS FUCKBOIS"

I legit love this, it's so strange. Also honestly ignoring the obvious fire thing I can totally see it being a metal lion.

Psychic is a bit more odd but hey, Psychic types come in lots of shapes and forms.

I bet it'll be a special attacker, which will be a difference between Metagross and (the most common versions of) Jirachi.

The Psychic/Ghost thing makes sense in a way, not anything much to say about it.

I love Lillie already.

Now to go through all the pages I missed.

That is the question. The bracelet thing is in the place of the Mega Bracelet so I have to assume it has some connection to that since they are 0% to drop the mechanic.

Now watch...

They now let you Mega Evolve a Pokemon, without it being in-battle/you'd still lose the turn for that.

I don't think I've seen anyone bring up the character designs. Specifically the thing on the characters wrists.

LTt13P8.jpg

Where have we seen that diamond looking thing before......

Oh, so the Japanese logo design did actually mean something.

tumblr_o39srmc9ZO1v9ygqeo1_1280.png

*COUGH*

sunandmoon.png

1430748150177188680.jpg

the-ash-greninja-connection-uncovered-bu

Y'all are going to be so much more impressed when Pokémon fusion happens and Solgaleo merges with the Trainer

2ak2wdwzz53c5jwjqsvvirjvp7xhhz7x_hq.jpg

A reminder that I WASN'T funking JOKING.

I'm honestly not sure how I'd feel about them adding Pokemon/Human fusions. Maybe if its something like Ash-Gren but with custom outfits and what not that seems like it would be weird.

And yea, agree with CowCow that they are better off fully exploring Megas before adding another new mechanic this fast.

Very odd how I come here and see people liking the idea of Pokemon fusions, while on Reddit everyone is threatening to stop playing the games if it's introduced. Just gave me a little chuckle is all.

The legendary typing took me by surprise. I was expecting Fire/Steel for the Sun legendary and Dark/Fairy for the Moon legendary, not what we got.

The highlight of the news today was Rotom Pokedex for me. It looks like it could be as cool as hell since you can apparently communicate with your Pokemon. Feels like that's where Super Training and Pokemon-Amie (or whatever they will be called this gen) will be located if those features will be in the games. Since I recently picked up Ocarina of Time 3DS, I could see it being a better/funner version of Navi.

Honestly, I do feel like fusions like ReBURST WOULD be Pokemon jumping the shark. It could end up being great but I REALLY wouldn't want that. Something like the Ash-Gren fusion I'm more cool with, but I fear how exactly that could be implemented + what Pokemon would even get it since it functions very much like a Mega if the anime is any indication.

Archived