Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, if anything, I'd want the ability to wear multiple hats/accessories/etc.Just straight up TF2 the funking game. Let us wear Pangoro hats with sunglasses/etc.

I'm pretty sure you could already do that last part.

Also, hatless mode much needed.

i never really got the fedora hate, i've seem people pull it off fairly well. not my preferred style, but then again, but all i really want is to dress like team rocket. that or have the option to dress like lance, because i think lance could pull off a fedora.

And also the ability to customize your hair style to it's max...........

super saiyan hair pls

Yeah Armz, people are going for Rowlett like mad right now (if that poll doesn't already say it). Hell, it has more votes than both Litten and Popplio combined.

They could let us change our character's gender (and sex?) in the middle of the game. Or at least crossdress. You have to admit it'd be a fun experience XD And even somewhat enlightening =)

I suspect a lot of sensitive parents are going to have a fit about that if we do get the option to crossdress, even though it happens in real life without any major issues. (Not like the anime hasn't already shown Ash and co. doing that).

But letting us switch to the female protagonist (or male) later on would be interesting, but prove extremely difficult to code in.

Archived