Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm going to have to talk normally for this because Dovahzul is pretty limited compared to English.

The first trainer you can battle (aside from Hau after immediately getting your starter) is Youngster Jimmy, with an Alolan Rattata. Think it's in the top percentage of all Alolan Rattata?

EDIT: Oh my god the beginning of this game is so long. In order to make sure it got done I was the one who remade my game multiple times to get my roommate and myself all 3 starters, and there is so much you have to do before you can trade. It took 5 hours, part of which was because it took me forever to get a female Popplio (so it would fit with the nickname I wanted).

I don't know if Grubbins are just really rare or I'm just never lucky, but I can't seem to find one yet. I know I'm in the right place, though. When I catch it I think I'll name it Vika Viper because Vikavolt reminds me of the Vic Viper from Gradius.

They're rare af

I don't know if Grubbins are just really rare or I'm just never lucky, but I can't seem to find one yet. I know I'm in the right place, though. When I catch it I think I'll name it Vika Viper because Vikavolt reminds me of the Vic Viper from Gradius.

Serebii has it as a 10% encounter. Not super rare, but I've had issues with 10% encounters recently so sometimes you can just end up running really bad.

If all the following are like the first, you get the generic Z crystal for a certain type after each one.

Also, even Rotomdex refers to Ilima as a dreamboat. He knows what's up.

EDIT: SUPER IMPORTANT GAMEPLAY FEATURE, LISTEN UP, if you spin your character in place for long enough, you'll do a sweet ass spin pose.

ALSO ACTUALLY IMPORTANT, don't forget to get the Mystery Gift Munchlax w/ Snorlium Z through the internet option. It also has the Happy Hour move which is pretty neat, didn't know they started doing that for event Pokemon.

If all the following are like the first, you get the generic Z crystal for a certain type after each one.

Also, even Rotomdex refers to Ilima as a dreamboat. He knows what's up.

EDIT: SUPER IMPORTANT GAMEPLAY FEATURE, LISTEN UP, if you spin your character in place for long enough, you'll do a sweet ass spin pose.

ALSO ACTUALLY IMPORTANT, don't forget to get the Mystery Gift Munchlax w/ Snorlium Z through the internet option. It also has the Happy Hour move which is pretty neat, didn't know they started doing that for event Pokemon.

If that is true, there are only 12 crystals, where are the other 6?

You get about 90k from everything so it was definitely worth it. You can afford all the fashion!

Also, who here picked up the awesome poster when they got their game?

pokemon_sun_moon_gamestop.jpg

It's nice and textured and shiny everything, too.

I didn't, but I did get a neat case that can hold both games since I bought the special Amazon prime Duel Pack deal.

This is a spoiler/I thought it was clever

[spoiler=Thing]

His team is Mega Metagross, Electrode, and Porygon 2.

Metagross becomes a Mega via it's trainer's Mega ring.

Voltorb was a Pokeball experiment gone wrong; evolved through training.

Porygon is a Pokemon that was created on a computer; evolved through trading/holding a specific item.

His entire team is Pokemon that were either made by humans and/or became stronger through something trainers can do.

Nice way to tie this into Sun/Moon's motif of human-Pokemon bonding.

I only got my copy about and hour ago (and yeah the start of the game takes forever, but only because cinematics, half of which are pretty exciting) and I am SO HAPPY that you can heal status conditions outside of battle without any items. not!Pokemon Amie is neato.

Archived