Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Females tend to have the better fashion choices (if X/Y had anything to say); that, and the male clothing, while nice in some regards, felt a bit lacking.

I'm thinking about buying both versions this time around, but was waiting on more reveals to see what else. Probably might, but don't know. (Wonder if I can ask Gamestop if it's too late to add Moon to my preorder)

It's the latest card expansion, and they were trying to be clever seeing as how it's the 25th anniversary. Even had annoying dial-up sounds and badly designed site like it came from the 90's It won't be on there for long though.

I know it's the latest card expansion, but it still had nothing to do with the games.

The problem with worldwide releases is that I can't look at everything Japan finds out first to help me decide, I wonder which gender will have better fashion.

If I was only getting the 1 game, I'd have like 5 days to decide, but I'm getting both, so yeah.

I'm not going to do breeding until the PokeBank is made to work with Sun/Moon. I have a second 6 IV ditto in my Y version and I can just move that over. As things stand I'm most likely going to play through the main game, do most the side stuff, then go back to Y and get back to working on my living dex. I might have about 300 Pokemon put to the side for it, but that isn't even half of what I need. Wish I wasn't so obsessive compulsive and putting pointless egg moves on these Pokemon I'm never going to use.

I'll be moving my breeding kit onto Sun/Moon most likely. Since I have a box full of Dittos with all the different natures tat affect stats, as well as a box of Kirlias/Gardevoirs with Synchronize and all the stat natures too. I'll also be moving all my perfects as well.

I'm so glad Genesect came before Meloetta in terms of the freebie stuff, cause now both my X and my AS have complete pokedex. It makes me feel so smug knowing I finally have them all for another 12 days.

I'm not even sure if my breeding Dittos are in the Bank or one of my games. Also, I know I haven't updated my Bank subscription, don't all your Pokemon in there eventually go away after long enough? I don't know if mine are still available.

EDIT: They are in my bank, and I still have them all. Yay.

Why would you want to do the cop event over?

As for the starter thing, it'll depend on how early/late we can breed Pokemon and if I'm not too busy. Would be nice to have the starter mons (and I did mention considering Litten for a slot, despite going Water for my initial starter), but yeah. I know I got another perfect IV Ditto from Wonder Trade (likely hax / clone, but don't really care).

Luckily I renewed my PokeBank (well, I chose not to do it for two months b/c coursework and not wasting money on Bank when I'm not using it for a few months). I do have a lot of stuff that I either need to move to another cartridge or risk it being deleted. This is partially a reason why I'm considering buying both versions; get to experience Moon and also find another spot for my Bank mons to go.

Another thing I'm rarely gonna bother with in S/M is Refresh as am only gonna use it for Sylveon, especially if it yields the same benefits as amie (like booster exp for example as that made my run of Y a bit easy).

Why would you want to do the cop event over?

Yeah, there's no point, it doesn't yield anything anyway.

Another thing I'm rarely gonna bother with in S/M is Refresh as am only gonna use it for Sylveon, especially if it yields the same benefits as amie (like booster exp for example as that made my run of Y a bit easy).

Yeah, there's no point, it doesn't yield anything anyway.

I'm just saying, it resets to yesterday if you set your 3ds clock back an hour.

I wouldn't be surprised if the clock didn't affect that event at all. Unlike Pikachu's birthday and the mysterious old man, the demo does not save after the Slowpoke event. Therefore I suspect that you can watch that event over and over again by turning the demo off and on. Something which you have to do in order to move the clock. This is however pure speculation, as I didn't try it myself.

And if this were the case, the ship girl will be pushed back to the 12th But we'll all see what transpires on the 11th.

Edit: Great, I had to watch the cop event again, and again the girl says she leaves in 6 days. I'm pushed back to the 13th. But I went to the OMM and it saved. If that is not the secret for the game to move on, I don't know what will.

Archived