Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, the only healing items I have bought recently (mainly in nuzlockes) are MooMoo Milks. Cheaper than Super Potions and recover more health.

I forgot about the Pikachu's birthday thing in the demo yesterday so I missed out on the Balm Mushroom, then again it's just a Balm Mushroom, so I'm not at all bothered anyway.

New video

Did anyone ever even buy potions? The only things I ever spent any money on, period, were Pokeballs in groups of 10 to get Premier Balls and fashion, when available.

Only in the early game when I know going to the center isn't an option and even then, I'd try to get the big potions if anything when available. 

But yeah, if Hyper Potions get nerfed to 100, then might as well just buy Moomoo Milks (assuming they haven't gotten hit either). I mostly use those for E4 matches for obvious reasons. 120 is fine though (even though in most instances lately, I usually end up healing from that point up to the full 200 HP); we'll see. 

This actually belongs in the "X and Y" and/or "Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" topic, but I suppose the people interested in the next vit also read this topic.

Genesect should now be available in quite some countries. This is a code based event, so you will have to go to one of the participating stores. I would have prefered an online distribution, but maybe we get one later down the line.

On the topic of potions being buffed and nerfed. I can get why they would do it (water healing more than a potion makes little sense), but not why they didn't do that earlier. Doesn't matter much though; I did barely use them anyway.

​Yeah, considering:

A. The download length

B: Potential eShop traffic Day 1 of release

Me too just letting those who are going for the digital copy that they can get it early so most of the hassle of downloading is taken away on day one of release.

Though technically you weren't the first to mention the pre-load thing in this thread, just saying.

What this has to do with Sun/Moon is beyond me. but that music... just no.

It's the latest card expansion, and they were trying to be clever seeing as how it's the 25th anniversary. Even had annoying dial-up sounds and badly designed site like it came from the 90's It won't be on there for long though. Still, I'm getting Sun first and I'll pick the male trainer, and when I'll get Moon, I'll use the female trainer.

Archived