Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>250 hp

what the funk has happened to the tcg

Probably something to do with the GX thing, but I can't say for certain because I don't play the Pokemon card game. Otherwise, it'd probably be 100 less; at least from what I've seen on other cards.

As for the starter, I'm still going with the Water one, but I'll consider Litten's one as a secondary choice.

---

EDIT: Here's the new info:

Grass/Ghost, funking baller. I love that he's a dapper Robin Hood owl. Other two's types were expected. After seeing Darkest Lariat I'm naming my Incineroar Haggar.

Your character's smile is almost evil as they bring down the hammer with Guardian of Alola. All of them look really awesome.

RED AND BLUE YUS. And Red's still silent, perfect.

Not gonna lie, I forgot that we'd get new info today, lel.

[spoiler=Thoughts on new info]

Decidueye being Grass/Ghost is a surprise, I thought it'd be Grass/Flying.
Incineroar being Fire/Dark: YES!
Primarina being Water/Fairy, not surprising.
Tapu Lele (Psychic-Fairy) looks cute.
Tapu Bulu is interesting. Didn't look like a Grass/Fairy to me
Tapu Fini also looks cute and it being Water/Fairy is rather interesting, though not a surprise.
It's also interesting that they have a unique Z-Power though
Can't say much about Cosmog at this stage
I do think it's interesting that they're constructing a league in this game, instructing us to come back when we're a strong trainer
The Battle Tree looks interesting and it's nice to see 3D-sprite Cynthia, and Red being silent as ever, lel.

Yeah, the leak earlier was wrong for it, but the other two were correct. Either that, or I wasn't paying attention to TyranitarTube.

[spoiler=stuff]

• Signature moves look nice, although Primaria's one is somewhat iffy (why would I want to undo a burn on the opponent?)
  • Well, the other two islands in Alola are literally Big Island and Kaua'i like I predicted earlier (and got the colors right).
  • All of the Tapus apparently have same base HP; starting to think they have copy/pasted BSTs and stat spread, but differing sets from typing. We'll see, but we got a Grass/Fairy, Psychic/Fairy and Water/Fairy for them.
  • Z-move for the Tapus is cool.
  • So we're getting some form of Pokemon League; hmm, this will be interesting (or I saw it wrong and just them trying to BUILD one; not necessarily having it now)
  • Red and Blue come back (former still says nothing when spoken to or speaks), along with some other guys.
  • Cosmog is its own Pokemon; not a pre-evolution like that Youtuber claimed it to be. (At least for now)

I still don't know what starter I'll go with. Eh... I'll cross that bridge later. Do have nicknames picked at least.

Robin Hoot

Peaches ( Neko Atsume reference for irony )

Aquilla

Other than that, all I've decided on is Lycanroc and Mimikyu.

I'm able to knock out Peaches with one punch, apply this skill to a security guard and whistle It's a Small World.

Looks like it will be almost impossible to avoid spoilers of the final evolutions now.  Debating between accidentally finding it and just watching the trailer and getting the full hype.

BUT MAH BOIS RED AND BLUE OH MAH LORD. 

edit:  Def picking Green Arrow for my first play through. 

Archived