Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to god, if he has a Miltank-

I wouldn't worry about that, like I've been saying, there's no sign that you have to battle the Trial Leaders.

Likely, he's gonna run the trial that has Gumshoos or Alolan Raticate at the end.

So say Type:Null was holding a Fire Plate. Does that mean it will be a Fire-Type? If so, I'll have 18, one for each type.

It doesn't work like that. There is a special hold item called Memory that lets it be one of all 18 types at any one time thanks to [silvaldi's] ability, AR System. It's not currently known if it's one item that can change this, or if there are 18 different ones.

It doesn't work like that. There is a special hold item called Memory that lets it be one of all 18 types at any one time thanks to [silvaldi's] ability, AR System. It's not currently known if it's one item that can change this, or if there are 18 different ones.

It will make use of the QR stuff, obviously.

EDIT: Ninja'd

[spoiler=Thoughts on New stuff]

- Alola Muk looks like the paint goop from Super Mario Sunshine

- Didn't think Bounsweet had two evos. I expected one tbph.

- Silvally's ability; RKS System sounds like Arceus System when you try and say it

- Olivia looks pretty and I like that she sends in a Nosepass in an Ultra Ball.

silvallys ability is called RKS system. R.K.S. sounds a lot like arceus when pronounced.

Now that you mention it...It does. I forgot about that... Hm.... 

Also, I love that music that played at the start. In any case, I think it is a given at this point ( if it wasn't already ) that all Alola Forms will be Gen 1 Pokemon, which is kind of disappointing. 

Okay, so here's my thoughts.

Silvally is still pretty cool even though it has the Arceus treatment of only being locked into one type depending on it's item.

Tsareena, seems really cool and even though it's not a Fairy I may end up using one in my first playthrough. And it has a HA that cancels out Priority moves. So no Protect, Sucker Punch and the like. 

Ribombee, seems like this pokemon does not evolve from Cutiefly. But that might be an error OR maybe their game exclusives?

sheet someone get me that Gladion art from the English trailer, sheet's dope. I also love how he keeps posing in battles, and I forgot how much I liked his music. Guessing it's his encounter theme and not his battle theme.

Seeing Jangmo-o's evolution models makes it even look cooler than its art. Clanging Scales is a cool ability, too, it lowers its Defence after use so it must be strong.

Archived