The Render Dump

Night

thnx 4 the separator bb

[spoiler=weabs]

render_6_by_hachicat-d9pzyt0.pngrender_anime_43_by_takitorikinomoto-d9qz_render__by_xxsaelyaxx-d8wj85y.png_render__rainbow_by_alossgurke-d85of0z.palice_madness_render_by_akinuy-d93zigm.prender__17_by_suzwatanabe-d9rfqdh.png__render_1_by_hoaloquy-d9rb0gt.pngcyborg_chick_render_by_squishfx-d6lbu7e.anime_render__koizumi_hanayo__by_bsflandno__24_by_giglio_nerosama-d7pld12.pngrender_by_colosis_sama-d9opc3p.pngrender___42_by_exo_kailu88-d72ahmo.pngrender__46__by_maoyuu_maou-d91z3pc.pngyato_render_by_stelamata-d9o96zp.pngrender_by_envynightingale__hbnr___24_by_render_by_envynightingale__hbnr___08_by_

[spoiler=people]

normal_Pharrell_Williams.pngkaya_scodelario_png_by_thisisdahlia-d62grender__fedez_by_ravenlsd-d9phl7r.pngkaya_scodelario_png__render__by_thisisdakaya_scodelario_png__render__by_thisisda

[spoiler=weab people]

yuri__snsd__png__render__by_sellscarol-dmiss_a___suzy_png__render__by_thisisdahlnarsha__brown_eyed_girls__png__render__bpony__park_hye_min__ulzzang_png__render_16012016_render__1_by_yi_chann-d9orkgy.psulli__f_x___cosmopolitan_june_2015_rendd_ana__sonamoo__cushion_render_by_xcherrcl__2ne1__png__render__by_pikudesign-d6ecl__2ne1___crush___png_by_milevip_by_milmina__aoa__heart_attack_teaser_render_byhani__exid__render_by_hikarikida-d9q8tsvnahyun__sonamoo__cushion_render_by_xcher 

People have a fascination with rendering asian chicks I've come to find. Anyway, not my personal collection, literally just spent like 2 hours looking for some sheet because I'm tired of you fucks crying that you don't have renders. 

Post whatever cool sheet you find/have here. 

Did I ever tell you that I made you a watermark? Guess not. 

Also, do you want to upload your other sheet or do you want me to do so for you. 

I don't think you told me. You might've and I forgot, but thanks anyway. ^^

Also, I'll do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived