Ultimate Frightfur Fiend

BigFatCow

qlSRWgf.jpg

Frightfur Chimera + 1 Frightfur Monster

This card is unaffected by Spells,Traps and Monster effects.Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Frightfur Monster from either your graveyard or Extra Deck(this Special Summon is treated as a Fusion summon)Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack on the turn they are special summoned.When this card is face up on the field all your Frightfur monsters gain 500 atk points for each face up Frightfur monster on the field.when this card is destroyed and sent to your graveyard you can Special summon 1 Frightfur monster from your graveyard,and ignore its Summoning conditions.

I am a Fluffal Player and my dream is for Sora to pop out something like this on an Arc V duel lol would be the perfect ace monster for Fluffals.

This card may seem very powerful but it can get killed by any light monster using Honest's effect so it is not invincible :)

EDIT:I nerfed the card and now it has a new effect:

dmwfxdm.jpg

This card can only be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.This card is unaffected by Spells,Traps and Monster effects,except by its own effect.You can only control 1 Ultimate Frightfur Fiend.Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points,Special Summon 1 Frightfur Monster from either your graveyard or Extra Deck,(this Special Summon is treated as a Fusion summon)Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack on the turn they are special summoned.When this card is face up on the field all your Frightfur monsters gain 400 atk points for each face up Frightfur monster on the field.when this card is destroyed and sent to your graveyard banish this card and you lose 1000 Life Points,you can Special summon 1 Frightfur monster from your graveyard,and ignore its Summoning conditions.

I feel like this card is a bit much, and that's putting it mildly. Since it's uneffected by everything, it can only be destroyed by battle. Yeah cards like honest can get over it. But Honest isn't exactly a staple, except in what? Maybe Kozmo? It's 3.4k body that can pull a Frightfur from anywhere. That's automatically +1k, 1.5k if you summon Sabre-Tooth and its effect, and even more if you summon Tiger with Sabre-Tooth. I think that's about 6200 ATK, if your opponent has no response to these summons/effects, that you MUST destroy by battle.

Real common solutions like, No.101, Castel, DRXD, or Exciton(R.I.P.) can't kill it. Raigeki and Dark Hole can kill what it summons, but you can just do it all over again next turn if you're unable to destroy this by battle. And if by some chance you DO kill it, because of the way you worded it, you can just summon this back with its own effect. But I'm going to move on to it's Summon reqs which it looks like you tried to make up for the power of this card. Chimera is annoying to summon, but not impossible, and if it dies before you can poly, you can just use Frightfur Fusion to play this.

I don't know what you were trying to do for Fluffals other than make them an ace, but this definitely needs a bit of tweaking.

I feel like this card is a bit much, and that's putting it mildly. Since it's uneffected by everything, it can only be destroyed by battle. Yeah cards like honest can get over it. But Honest isn't exactly a staple, except in what? Maybe Kozmo? It's 3.4k body that can pull a Frightfur from anywhere. That's automatically +1k, 1.5k if you summon Sabre-Tooth and its effect, and even more if you summon Tiger with Sabre-Tooth. I think that's about 6200 ATK, if your opponent has no response to these summons/effects, that you MUST destroy by battle.

Real common solutions like, No.101, Castel, DRXD, or Exciton(R.I.P.) can't kill it. Raigeki and Dark Hole can kill what it summons, but you can just do it all over again next turn if you're unable to destroy this by battle. And if by some chance you DO kill it, because of the way you worded it, you can just summon this back with its own effect. But I'm going to move on to it's Summon reqs which it looks like you tried to make up for the power of this card. Chimera is annoying to summon, but not impossible, and if it dies before you can poly, you can just use Frightfur Fusion to play this.

I don't know what you were trying to do for Fluffals other than make them an ace, but this definitely needs a bit of tweaking.

I did some nerfing to it,You're irght,the card is way too OP.

dmwfxdm.jpg

Here is the new effect:

This card can only be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.This card is unaffected by Spells,Traps and Monster effects,except by its own effect.You can only control 1 Ultimate Frightfur Fiend.Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points,Special Summon 1 Frightfur Monster from either your graveyard or Extra Deck,(this Special Summon is treated as a Fusion summon)Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack on the turn they are special summoned.When this card is face up on the field all your Frightfur monsters gain 400 atk points for each face up Frightfur monster on the field.when this card is destroyed and sent to your graveyard banish this card and you lose 1000 Life Points,you can Special summon 1 Frightfur monster from your graveyard,and ignore its Summoning conditions.

This way this card's attack will always be MAX 5400(and that's with 5 Frightfurs on the field) and regardless of Sabre Tooth or Frighfur Tiger,also if this card is defeated you have to pay 1000 LP which makes this card risky if you are low on LP,I also made this card impossible to be summoned by Sabre Tooth's effect by having it banished when it dies and specifying that it can only be Fusion Summoned.

Archived