YCM Member Secrets sampling thread

Beelzebumon

I'll take a secret about that one guy who necrobumped a bunch of threads in TCG a while ago.

Despite his avatar... he is deathly afraid of pelicans.

I'll take a secret from the one they call Nai

Nai... is a woman.

466163696e6174696e67212054656c6c207573206d6f7265

Now now brother... that would cost you.

c5rO9FG.jpg

Well well, we seem to be two peas in a pod, don't we now, Baseballmon?

Let's go for a secret about myself! See how good you are at this!

As I have said... no secrets for yourself.

Execute X:\Machina>Marginal Utility Equilibrium.exe <Y/N>

[Y]

...benefits exceed costs

Execute X:\Machina>Proceed Transaction.exe <Y/N>

[Y]

Tell us

Ah yes... you did give me a downpayment.

It was quite sad... You came to me with a new screen. A face projected on it... with tears streaming. Much like that strange teachers one... student. But I had to reject you... for my heart belongs to another. So... sad.

L6AbQgM.png

"Baalmon", is it? Knowing that this your specialty, I wish to inquire you about your falsified information.

The only falsified info... is the Nazi gender. Even my Book... knows not where that... beast comes from.

Why do we keep coming back if we are so bored with the petty squabblings of insignificant lifeforms

This is my... first time here... so I would not know.

The only falsified info... is the Nazi gender. Even my Book... knows not where that... beast comes from.

BEKjiPZ.png

Then by all means, continue to state more information about a collection of wall posters that I presumably have in my possession. Or do you plan to get other mindless monsters to agree with you on this farce?

BEKjiPZ.png

Then by all means, continue to state more information about a collection of wall posters that I presumably have in my possession. Or do you plan to get other mindless monsters to agree with you on this farce?

Please monsters and... humans believe... what they want. Whether you deny it or not... You know that I'm right.

Archived