most hated deck types?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything that mains ASF lmao, just reading "sp" and seeing this flipped cracks me up (definitely seething in rage but I try my best to laugh it off)

Kozmojo is super annoying tho life gets much easier once you stick a Dweller before making your play (ahsgshshavsshshs kozmojo on instant fusion banishing norden, then banishing norden target)

• 2 weeks later...

Anything that mains ASF lmao, just reading "sp" and seeing this flipped cracks me up (definitely seething in rage but I try my best to laugh it off)Kozmojo is super annoying tho life gets much easier once you stick a Dweller before making your play (ahsgshshavsshshs kozmojo on instant fusion banishing norden, then banishing norden target)

Noden is an incredibly sacky card, this is literally like saying, Lame! You stopped my near costless, degenerate +1

a deck I'm starting to hate: new blue-eyes

Why?

So you lost and are salty

I can kind of understand him in the sense that running into the same deck over and over again can get as annoying as losing to the same deck over and over again. Anyone can get "salty" about stuff like that, and it's quite normal too, really.

To be fair, Felgrand Blue Eyes is cancer.

Literally a one sided "you can't play deck" with recurring beatsticks pretty much. It's stupid AF and has easily hit the top of my most hated decks list. I'm already close to quitting this game so if this particular deck becomes as common as Prime Neks or Qlis i'm scooping up til next format.

???

Do u ever quote me having anything worthwhile to say

Yeh, I'm saying it's kinda rich to complain about a fair interaction when you're playing one of the sackiest skilless cards legal in the game atm. Worthwhile is subjective, so I suppose your question is up to interpretation 

90% of this thread is pathetic, atleast with a denko it's draw Denko or die, the rest of you are all just pissy you didn't win

Yeh, I'm saying it's kinda rich to complain about a fair interaction when you're playing one of the sackiest skilless cards legal in the game atm. Worthwhile is subjective, so I suppose your question is up to interpretation 

90% of this thread is pathetic, atleast with a denko it's draw Denko or die, the rest of you are all just pissy you didn't win

Nice to know your logic is

"If I hate it, it instantly means I never won vs it" like that makes any sense.

What I got from this is that Winter is allowed to hate Noden for being sacky, but the rest of us are just salty about losing to decks we don't like.

That's how a lot of players are: "If you lost and dislike or criticize a certain deck, you're just a salty noob that doesn't know how to play. If I lost and dislike or criticize a certain deck, then it's because my opponent lucksacked and that deck has obviously broken plays anyway."

I personally have a hatred for anything overly Graveyard-dependent or that just gets value from going to the Graveyard. Lightsworn, Tele-DAD, Infernity, Shaddolls. The former two are reasons I started to run Macro Cosmos until it got Limited in 2013. Dead things should stay dead or at least require some effort to revive.

Thats why you run Dark Law.

I don't have decks I hate... Mostly because any drcks I hate, I've ran them on DN sooner or later and its hard to hate a deck that wins... Though playing Psy-Frames, Exodia decks, Towers Turbo (before towers was banned) and Chaos Lightseorn annoy the hell out of me, no matter what. I can't hate Kozmo, too much Star Wars stuff going on.

• 1 month later...

And now for something slightly different...

It's been a long time since I've advised about deck building, but it irks me when some players throw together a Deck that tries to do everything at once and ends up having its resources spread too thin and its consistency shot to hell. They'd post that up for advice, I'd try to explain how the whole idea of "do everything" is prone to failing, but they sometimes stubbornly stick with this ideal, calling it a "strategy deck" or something.

Archived