[Millenium Pack] New Exodias

[spoiler=Big Image]

50ZuZHC.jpg?w=605

Shoukanshin Exodia / Exodia the Summoned God
Dark Spellcaster / Special Summon / Effect
LV10 ?/0
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 “Forbidden One” monster you control, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) This card gains 1000 ATK for each “Forbidden One” monster in your Graveyard.
(2) Unaffected by other card effects.
(3) During your End Phase: Add 1 “Forbidden One” monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
(4) When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can (reveal any number) of “Forbidden One” monsters in your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card for each.

[spoiler=Big Image]

YYRIwlW.jpg?w=605

Exod Flame / Exodia Obliterate!

Trap Continuous
You can only use 1 “Exod Flame” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can target 1 monster on the field; send 1 “Forbidden One” monster or “Exodia” card from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, return that card to the hand.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Forbidden One” monster or “Exodia” card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> can tribute one piece to summon something unaffected by all other card effects

> 1000 attack per piece in grave

> adds one piece per EP

> dump as many pieces as you can/Into the Void/mass dump+draw cards

> if it dies by battle, you get mass draw

> ???
> profit

See, Koomy, you dun funked up.

Holy Crap, exodia support, is this a dream? no? thanks konami ^^

that summoned god is really cool, unaffected by card effect and have up to 5k attack (really clever use of the banlist here), returning piece to hand is mandatory...which is kind of good so that it forces you to play exodia style instead of beatdown with this

exodia obliterate effect is kind of....weird...i mean, exodia's obliterating flame...why is it only returning to hand.... since the discard is exodia piece it should at least have raigeki effect, come on konami

would definitely build a deck based on that summoning god when it released ^^

> can tribute one piece to summon something unaffected by all other card effects

> 1000 attack per piece in grave

> adds one piece per EP

> dump as many pieces as you can/Into the Void/mass dump+draw cards

> if it dies by battle, you get mass draw

> ???

> profit

See, Koomy, you dun f***ed up.

Or they made a better Exodius, which is the clear intention.

Okay, maybe that was a bit overboard.

On a fun note, Reasoning, mill 3 all copies of each of the 5 pieces, add this from grave with Monster Reincarnation if needed, summon 15000 5000 ATK monster unaffected by all other things.

kek

Also, I'm surprised this wasn't either Level 1 or 12.

This also makes R10s if you really feel like doing that for shenanigans.

EDIT: forgot pieces were limited

I thought this was a joke thread. I was wrong. I saw it was legit and thought I would contract cancer... I was wrong. I've always like the summonable Exod cards, and these cards look interesting because you have a chance to build an Exodia deck that isn't just about drawing cards and that lets you actually summon one of the series' iconic monsters.

-16-

3x Summoned Exodia

5x Limbs

3x Library

3x Armageddon Knight/Dark Grepher

2x Monk

-22-

3x Magic Planter

3x Into the Void

3x Darkworld Deal

3x Upstart

3x Dragged Down because it works here now

3x Duality

1x Day of Peace

3x Reinforcement of the Army

-3-

3x Exodia should be thrown into a Flame

funk this game.dek

676.png

A friendly reminder that this isn't going to make degenerate FTK Exodia decks, that mass-draw/search Exodia decks that don't win in one turn are really bad regardless, and that this card is supporting a different kind of playstyle altogether. You're going to have a stupid hard time FTKing with this Exodia, and I'm pretty sure there are going to be better uses for it besides a degenerate win-con stall deck like you think it's going to be.

A friendly reminder that this isn't going to make degenerate FTK Exodia decks, that mass-draw/search Exodia decks that don't win in one turn are really bad regardless, and that this card is supporting a different kind of playstyle altogether. You're going to have a stupid hard time FTKing with this Exodia, and I'm pretty sure there are going to be better uses for it besides a degenerate win-con stall deck like you think it's going to be.

RML getting a once Per Turn wouldn't make too many people cry though

This is hilarious. I think it's great Konami are trying something that actually forces interaction from one of their most iconic monsters that's gone down the degenerate path. This opens doors for an infinitely more fun Exodia deck, one I won't groan at seeing.

Plus it's funny to see all the alarmists going all "EXODIO NUUUUUUU BAN PLS"

Archived