Neptabyss the Atlantean Prince/Call of the Atlanteans

300px-NeptabysstheAtlanteanPrince-CROS-J300px-CalloftheAtlanteans-BP03-EN-C-1E.p

Neptabyss:
You can send 1 "Atlantean" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard, except "Neptabyss the Atlantean Prince"; add 1 "Atlantean" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Neptabyss the Atlantean Prince". If this card is sent to the Graveyard to activate a WATER monster's effect: Target 1 "Atlantean" monster in your Graveyard, except "Neptabyss the Atlantean Prince"; Special Summon it. You can only use each effect of "Neptabyss the Atlantean Prince" once per turn.

Call:
Target 3 Level 3 or lower Sea Serpent-Type monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon all 3 of them. You cannot Special Summon any other monsters during the turn you activate this card.

Didn't really feel like maing these into seperate topics/we have topics on multiple cards anyway
Plus, Airride's status got me thinking. etc.
*ahem*
I honestly love playing these two in the same Deck. I get that's it not exactly optimal, seeing as how Call is a bit awkward to work with(unless it's used in the opponent's end phase), but Call is honestly pandoras box upon activating it, as reviving a bunch of fodder/Neptabyss/etc is just going to net a bunch of pluses later on, and it's really damn silly.
Neptabyss, however... Neptabyss being able to search Call is pretty amusing, in addition to being able to let you do a bunch of dumb stuff with it's matching Archetype; You can Discard This and Poseidra to Summon Megalo, then Neptabyss revives Poseidra and you can Rank 7, for example; Your playing Poseidra, hence why it's dumb.
I don't know, I just like how gimmicky Atlanteans can be.
It's... Quite fun, really.

Discuss.

Archived