Elemental HERO Neos Alius

If they give us a E-HERO Gemini of rainbow dragon like this card a Rainbow Neos deck should be possible. Gimmicky but possible. That being said The Shining and Gemini Spark are all a HERO deck can use this for and other than a Neos deck nothing else really needs this card, it does nothing in Geminis and Warriors have better cards they can use so.

This got me wondering actually.... With toys like Blazeman and Shadow Mist, would Bubblebeat actually be decent nowadays? We got toys like 3 RotA now, so even without Stratos, it'd be fine, no? Gemini Spark is a really really really good card.

I think it's being played now actually IIRC. I'll try and find a profile possibly. Probably not quite like before, but still seems solid actually with Blazeman and Shadow Mist's consistency along with the existence of Dark Law

Oh I remember the family of cards that popped as a +0 in the game, either to go after a single opponent card and then draw or go after exactly 2 cards.

This, that trap for Fish-Types, Icarus Attack, that Trap for Reptile-Trypes.

Every time one is made it isn't strictly comparable because they are all for different decks, but I see all those cards and think about Fire Lake and how much stronger it is as a "pop 3" that triggers all sorts of searches and effects.

I miss seeing this kind of HERO deck around.

It disgusts me that this is the best Gemini monster.

And it's been at least 3 years since I've seen anyone Gemini Summon it.

To be fair, most of its use was never to Gemini Summon it, either Fusion Material because HERO, or Gemini Spark because Gemini, or Honest because LIGHT, or beater because 1900 ATK, or search options because Stratos/RotA,/E.

but I haven't seen it being Summoned at all in a while =(
I think last time I saw it was a little bit after Heroic Champion Excalibur came out at some deck. Then in Yugioh4RealMen's videos when Noden came out in YGOPro... but ever since not even the friends that ran HERO decks IRL....

Avian says hi.

Hey guys let me join the party:
300px-ElementalHEROPoisonRose-LCGX-EN-R-

Archived