Elemental HERO Blazeman

hqT14XQ.jpg

ElementalHEROBlazeman-WSUP-EN-PScR-1E.pn

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand. During your Main Phase: You can activate this effect; you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Fusion Monsters, also send 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, except "Elemental HERO Blazeman", and if you do, this card's Attribute, ATK, and DEF each become the same as the monster sent to the Graveyard, until the end of this turn. You can only use 1 "Elemental HERO Blazeman" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Because lately I've been watching Gundam Build Fighters Try and when I saw Build Burning Gundam using its Winning Knuckle move, I saw that the design was very similar to Blazeman. I'm assuming Blazeman went to Jigen Haoh School then? Or is Blazeman secretly a Gunpla?

Anyway. Discuss Blazeman and how he makes HEROs good, other than the fact that we need a WIND HERO

Oh my dear sweet Jesus. Yes. That is AMAZING. XD

Anyways, if you Special Summon it instead of Normal Summoning it, you can make some pretty cool plays, like getting out Absolute Zero early on.

You can pretty much combo it off A HERO Lives if you first use Lives to summon a Shadow Mist then summon a Blazeman for a poly so you can combo the fusion to a Form/Mask Change.

You can pretty much combo it off A HERO Lives if you first use Lives to summon a Shadow Mist then summon a Blazeman for a poly so you can combo the fusion to a Form/Mask Change.

Yeah, that seems pretty legit, actually. I can picture that working great.

Archived