Future Diary

Ririku

Did any one else get into this anime? I feel like it's under appreciated because preteen girls try to act like Yuno Gasai and Yuki is a whining crybaby for 20 episodes in. If anybody feels like talking about some Mirai Nikki hit up this post homedog.

I enjoyed the Manga greatly even though I can't exactly read the last two except if it were translated online. I wish Viz would pick it back up or Yen Press so we can finally get the English translations. The dub was okay, I just didn't like how much slang they put in the dialogue, Pookie was said way too much xD

I didn't finish it, i stopped after episode 3 where that guy just took the eye out of the girl.... bleahg, eyes are probably the most delicate organ and they're my favourite and anything that involves them kinda disgusts me so yeah.......... But a friend of mine adores it!

Gore never bothers me but I can understand completely. I suggest it to people who don't normally watch anime and they always get into it for the most part. I kind of wish that Future Diaries existed, it would be pretty awesome to be able to see the future Over 90 days At a time

Archived