Magic Al-Miraj

BatMed

magic_al_miraj_by_batmed-d8rx6i0.png

Name: Magic Al-Miraj
Level: ✪✪✪✪
EARTH | Spellcaster / Tuner / Effect 

**Effect**
If your opponent controls a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck while you have no LIGHT or DARK monsters in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only use this effect of “Magic Al-Miraj” once per turn.

Controls a Monster that was Special Summoned from YOUR Extra Deck? How is that supposed to happen? Either way, Light and Dark are oversupported as hell already, so I don't particularly like more of that. Other than that its okay.

ayayay ><

it suppose to be "from the Extra Deck"

thanks for noticing me 

EDIT: Updated

Why so many limitations? Not that good to drop stuff from the hand.

If your opponent controls a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck while you have no LIGHT or DARK monsters in your Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only use this effect of “Magic Al-Miraj” once per turn.

Fair enough like that.

Why so many limitations? Not that good to drop stuff from the hand.

Fair enough like that.

ok then, changed as suggested !! + bump

Decent effect, I mean you could add; the monster which uses this card as synchro summon material has it's effect(s) canceled if it's not DARK or LIGHT monster. And if it's EARTH monster it gains 100 ATK x Level/rank of special summoned monster on your opponents field until the end phase.

Other than that :) phenomenonal card

Decent effect, I mean you could add; the monster which uses this card as synchro summon material has it's effect(s) canceled if it's not DARK or LIGHT monster. And if it's EARTH monster it gains 100 ATK x Level/rank of special summoned monster on your opponents field until the end phase.

Other than that :) phenomenonal card

Thanks, I guess I will add that negation effect if this card abuses LIGHT/DARK Synchro Plays

Archived