Number C81: Superdreadnought Railcannon Dora Unstoppable

NeoReaper4444

0pFt4lk.jpg

Number C81: Superdreadnought Railcannon Dora Unstoppable

EARTH

Rank 11

Machine / Xyz / Effect

3 Level 11 Monsters
You can only use each effect of "Number C81: Superdreadnought Railcannon Dora Unstoppable" once per turn. During either player's turn: You can activate this effect; during this phase, cards you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. During either player's turn, you can detach one Xyz Material from this card, then declare 1 card name; cards with that name, and their effects, cannot be used until the end of this turn.

ATK / 4200   DEF / 5000

My last Train was a bit underwhelming. To make up for this, I made a card that I think is really interesting. It's a C version of Superior Dora. To keep with Superior Dora's theme, and at the same time upgrade it, it can now, as a quick effect, give ALL of your cards blanket effect immunity. Yes, all of you cards are now Venominaga- but only for this phase, so use it wisely.

Furthermore, to keep with its "nullification" theme, it's detach effect is a Quick Psi Blocker. This should cause a lot of interesting situations. If used correctly, you can basically use it as a mini shock-lock; keep declaring the one card that could cause you to lose. Note that like Psi-Blocker, it works on cards that are on the field already. Now, if you chain this to the activation of a card, and you declare that same card, I'm not sure if the former effect would still resolve correctly. There's never been a card that can do this before, but I'm interested to hear what you guys think about that.

To be honest i was expecting something very over powered, but i think this is right on the money. It dies to effect negation like it should and its effects are both elegant and balanced in my opinion. Its refreshing to see a legitimately good rank up card for once. My only concern and its minor is that i would make the unaffected clause the detach effect because otherwise he becomes very difficult to deal with for a deck which does not run that much effect negation. Which would make the psi-blocker effect the one that requires no detach, like i say minor, in general im a fan.

Archived