Gagaga Magician Girl

BatMed

gagaga_magician_girl_by_batmed-d8myyz1.p

**Effect**

You can Special Summon this card by banishing 1 “Gagaga” or Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard. You can only Special Summon “Gagaga Magician Girl” once per turn this way. Once per turn, you can target 1 other “Gagaga” or Spellcaster-Type monster you control; until the end of the turn, this card’s Level becomes the Level of that target, also it gains that target effects. When this card is destroyed by battle: You can send 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control to the Graveyard; Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.

I love the card's artwork, and it's effect. It provides the "Gagaga" archetype with more Xyz support, but I see this card being used more in "Spellbooks". The card can easily be easily summoned and with "High Priestess" on the field you can copy her affect and pop an additional card. "Spellbooks" could also revive the card using "Spellbook of Life". The card can give easy access to Rank 7's in "Spellbooks", and finally allow the archetype to Summon "Hierophant of Prophechy" easily.  If I were to offer any advice it would be to remove the part of the draw effect that requires you to send a "Spellcaster" to the grave. You don't gain any advantage by sending the monster to the grave, and then discarding  card. Although that may be asking for too much, and its current effect does help set up the grave for a possible "Spellbook of Life". To summarize, the card is balanced yet powerful and will make a great addition to a "Spellcaster" deck. Not to mention that the card is searchable with "Onomatopaira". :)

This is just too good in shaddolls. Providing Xyz plays is this card best quality, mainly bcuz you can go this plus winda to make a rank 5 and use winda's eff to add a s/t from grave. For gagagas i feel like its not much what they needed, but it adds a lot more consistency.

The copy effect might be a little abusive so id suggest you to add some drawbacks like "for the rest of this turn. this card cannot attack"; "pay X Life Points" or "this card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster"

Overall, i liked this card. Even though the artwork is just another version of an existant card, something tells me it could possibly be a real card. Like those douzens of dark magicians evolutions. And if you were the designer i must say you did it pretty well ^.^

I love the card's artwork, and it's effect. It provides the "Gagaga" archetype with more Xyz support, but I see this card being used more in "Spellbooks". The card can easily be easily summoned and with "High Priestess" on the field you can copy her affect and pop an additional card. "Spellbooks" could also revive the card using "Spellbook of Life". The card can give easy access to Rank 7's in "Spellbooks", and finally allow the archetype to Summon "Hierophant of Prophechy" easily.  If I were to offer any advice it would be to remove the part of the draw effect that requires you to send a "Spellcaster" to the grave. You don't gain any advantage by sending the monster to the grave, and then discarding  card. Although that may be asking for too much, and its current effect does help set up the grave for a possible "Spellbook of Life". To summarize, the card is balanced yet powerful and will make a great addition to a "Spellcaster" deck. Not to mention that the card is searchable with "Onomatopaira". :)

Well thanks, I actually made this card to be a staple monster that can be used in any Spellcaster-Type themed Deck. 

As for the Draw effect, I actually add it to correspond the card's concept, (if you look closely, you will notice that Gagaga girl is holding "Wonder wand") 

This is just too good in shaddolls. Providing Xyz plays is this card best quality, mainly bcuz you can go this plus winda to make a rank 5 and use winda's eff to add a s/t from grave. For gagagas i feel like its not much what they needed, but it adds a lot more consistency.

The copy effect might be a little abusive so id suggest you to add some drawbacks like "for the rest of this turn. this card cannot attack"; "pay X Life Points" or "this card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster"

Overall, i liked this card. Even though the artwork is just another version of an existant card, something tells me it could possibly be a real card. Like those douzens of dark magicians evolutions. And if you were the designer i must say you did it pretty well ^.^

Well thanks, I totally forgot that shaddolls are actually Spellcasters, thanks god it didn't end up with a loop XD

Well, the background is mine, and I found "gagaga girl" render while surfing on google >< 

Archived