[Naruto] Gaara Sand Deck (31/?) |ADDED SASORI|

GaaraoftheSand

While on Dueling Network, I noticed that there are a very very small amount of Sand-themed cards in Yu-Gi-Oh, so I decided to make a deck based around Gaara.

Cnc is appreciated

Monster Cards:

qukn9GN.jpgGM4CBeX.jpgDJjNh5D.jpgovA26v7.jpg2HyuO5u.jpgfGgUxRa.jpgzI8fzBp.jpgkdXw4Qq.jpg2YFx14E.jpgBnxtNSF.jpglUoVQvB.jpg

"Shukaku the Sand Spirit" and "Sand Dragon" are both other people's card ideas that I slightly tweaked and added to the deck.

Spell Cards:

g2kyLNn.jpg7ymR7Bi.jpgoiZ0ut2.jpgXFVyg56.jpgvkWcwTb.jpgVHSjqWp.jpgabY8dxb.jpg5oYqgej.jpgwYABZFp.jpgYyy6hKa.jpgkCDwHjU.jpgf9f5Gop.jpg

Trap Cards:

qujmVgw.jpgBd0lDHJ.jpgu9kUNFG.jpgE7Klx3X.jpgeKqMIXr.jpgVHRx3gT.jpg

Extra Deck:

BWC0p79.jpg

Please do not multiple post, especially within a timeframe of less than 24 hours

If you need to announce updates before then, just note them in the main post.

Anyway, some CnC.

- Wind Release is essentially Harpie's Feather Duster, except requiring Temari to be out. I hope you remember that Duster is currently banned. I recommend adding some form of drawback or a sufficient cost (because Temari can be easily dropped).

- Temari is essentially an on-summon MST (towards opponent) with respectable stats for a Level 4.

- Summoning Jutsu only summons that Sand Ninja for now; and in real-game applications, summons some old Vanillas no one plays.

- Fix the first three Trap Cards; as Quick-Play Trap Cards DO NOT exist.

- Sand Coffin is essentially a free monster pop when Gaara exists. However, it lasts even if Gaara leaves; I recommend that you have it destroy itself when Gaara no longer exists.

- Lower Sand Ninja's ATK to 1500, or raise Level to 4. It is still a decent beatstick in early game.

There's a spelling mistake on Shukaku Transformation; you should fix that as well.

Otherwise, everything else looks fine.

Please do not multiple post, especially within a timeframe of less than 24 hours

If you need to announce updates before then, just note them in the main post.

Anyway, some CnC.

- Wind Release is essentially Harpie's Feather Duster, except requiring Temari to be out. I hope you remember that Duster is currently banned. I recommend adding some form of drawback or a sufficient cost (because Temari can be easily dropped).

- Temari is essentially an on-summon MST (towards opponent) with respectable stats for a Level 4.

- Summoning Jutsu only summons that Sand Ninja for now; and in real-game applications, summons some old Vanillas no one plays.

- Fix the first three Trap Cards; as Quick-Play Trap Cards DO NOT exist.

- Sand Coffin is essentially a free monster pop when Gaara exists. However, it lasts even if Gaara leaves; I recommend that you have it destroy itself when Gaara no longer exists.

- Lower Sand Ninja's ATK to 1500, or raise Level to 4. It is still a decent beatstick in early game.

There's a spelling mistake on Shukaku Transformation; you should fix that as well.

Otherwise, everything else looks fine.

Fixed it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wind release is more like Dark Magic Attack than Harpie's feather duster, and I don't believe DMA is banned.  granted, temari is much easier to summon than a Dark Magician.   So yes some sort of cost is needed.

Obviously the main flaw of these cards as a deck would be that they're all very situational.  Drawing the right cards at the right time could get very tricky.

On "sand village ninja" you mispelled shinobi.

Cool cards though.  Would appreciate it if you'd look at mine(either of the 2 threads i have up right now)

Archived