Spirits evolution set [ 22 / 22 ]

hatan1999

Hi everyone, this is my first topic so i hope you'll enjoy it, and comments are free to go. By the way, i'm not very good at gramma because english isn't my mother tongue X(, so if i have any mistakes, please tell me so i can fix it

Here're my cards :

Level 3 monsters

[spoiler='Electrical star elf']QOVnyDK.jpg
When this card is destroyed by the attack of your opponent's monster, that monster can't attack while this card is in the graveyard[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Snow spirit of Himalaya']B7ms1Z0.jpg
During each of your Main Phase 1, you can add one counter to this card, when this card is destroyed, your opponent will take damage equal to the number of counter x 300[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Haszura - the dragon of nature spirit level 3']8fcGVcV.jpg
While this card is on the field, all 3 star monster gain 500 ATK[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Azura - The dragon of river spirit level 3']bOCkpKo.jpg
While this card is on the field, all level 3 monsters on your side gain 400 DEF. Once per turn, if your opponent flip a spell / trap card, you can sent 1 level 3 or lower monster from your hand to graveyard to change it to face-down again[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Ice eagle level 3']3Ncr90r.jpg
While this card is remain on the field, all spell and trap cards cannot be activated until its owner send 1 level 3 or lower monster from their hand to graveyard[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Natural turtle level 3']8WfQ0SX.jpg
Once per turn, if your opponent target a level 3 or lower monster on your field, you can send 1 level 3 or lower monster from your hand to graveyard, change the target into this card[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Enternal - Son of Ra level 3']3whjZrG.jpg
This card cannot be destroyed by battles, this card cannot be normal or special summoned, it can only be summoned by sending 2 level 3 or lower monsters on your field to graveyard, while this card is on the field, all level 3 or lower monsters cannot be destroyed by card effect[/spoiler]

Level 7 monsters

[spoiler='Ice eagle level 7']Kwsbbfe.jpg
While this card is remain on the field, each time a monster attack, its owner must send 1 level 3 or lower monster from their hand to graveyard[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Natural turtle level 7']nT0nqh5.jpg
Once per turn, if your opponent target a level 3 or lower monster on your field, you can send 1 level 3 or lower monster from your hand to graveyard, change the target into this card[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Azura - the dragon of river spirit level 7']CDmzklQ.jpg
This card cannot be normal or special summoned. This card can only be special summoned by " Evolve! ". While this card is on the field, all level 3 or lower monster on your field increase 400 DEF. Once per turn, you can send 1 level 3 or lower monster from your hand to graveyard to negate the effect of 1 card ( monsters, spell or trap cards ) your opponent control[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Haszura - the dragon of nature spirit level 7']PNJVOvu.jpg
This card cannot be normal or special summoned. This card can only be special summoned by " Evolve! ". While this card is on the field, all level 3 or lower monster gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can send 2 level 3 monsters from your hand to graveyard, special summon 1 level 3 or lower monster from your hand to the field, that monster can attack your opponent directly. At the end of that turn, destroy that monster [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Enternal - Son of Ra Level 7']HpheKya.jpg
This card cannot be destroyed by battles or card effects, this card cannot be normal summoned, you can special summon this card by using " Evolve! ", this card gain ATK equal to the number of level 3 or lower monsters in your graveyard x 200, after damages calculation, gain life points equal to half the ATK of the cards this card destroy
[/spoiler]

Level 10 monster

[spoiler='Enternal - Son of Ra Level 10']TNZkO5V.jpg
This card cannot be destroyed by battles or card's effects , this card cannot be normal summoned, you can special summon this card by using " Rise of the sun ", once per turn, you can send 4 level 3 or lower monsters from you hand, this card can ATK your opponent directly, gain life points equal to half the damage you make[/spoiler]

Spells

[spoiler='Evolve!']VBbvv03.jpg
Evolve a monster into its higher form[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Orb of evolution']o8yhraR.jpg
Draw a card name " Evolve! " in your deck, after that, suffle your deck[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spirit's forest']LZleEDi.jpg
While this card is on the field, you take no damage from battle if the destroyed monster is level 3 or lower, and at the end of each turn, send 1 level 3 or lower monster to graveyard. If you don't, destroy this card[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Treasure cave of the spirit ']5ZhsnH4.jpg
Draw a card name " Spirit book - Final spell " in your deck, after that, suffle your deck[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spirit book - Final spell']UHZvScD.jpg
Equip this card to a level 3 or lower monster you control, during this turn, that monster gain ATK equal to the number of level 3 or lower monsters in your graveyard x 400[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Grave of the spirit']1QSxFK7.jpg
All of your monsters in the graveyard is treated as a 3 stars monster during the turn this card is activated[/spoiler]

Traps

[spoiler='Rise of the Sun']N0GTKUs.jpg
If you opponent flip a spell/trap card and target to one of your monsters, you can activate this card, send the targeted monster and " Enternal - Son of Ra level 7 " to graveyard to special summon " Enternal - Son of Ra level 10 " on your hand or deck to your field and change the target to its[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Power of the forest']eB9ifTW.jpg
This card can only be activated if " Spirit's forest " is on the field, at each players end phase, that player must send 1 level 3 or lower monster from his/her hand to graveyard, if he/she don't, he/she must pay 400 LP[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Ice of forbidden spirit']R6DwylF.jpg
This card can only be activated if " Spirit's forest " is on the field. Each time a player declare an attack, that player must send 1 level 3 or lower monster from his/her hand to graveyard[/spoiler]

That all the cards i've made, hope you like it, and about the idea of these deck, it's just because i like cute monsters :3

Go, power of cuteness XD

I'm not the best PSCT, but your effects are simple so I think I can get perfect PSCT for you.

Electrical Star Elf

When this card is destroyed by battle with an opponent's monster and sent to the Graveyard: While this card is in the Graveyard, the monster that destroyed this card by battle cannot attack.

The effect is kind of weak, I recommend making it better somehow.

Snow Spirit of Himalaya

During your Main Phase 1: You can place 1 counter on this card.  When this card is destroyed: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of counters this card had when it was destroyed x 300.  

Also weak effect, I recommend making it better by dealing more damage per counter, say 500, or placing 2 counters per turn instead of one.  In addition, I believe you have to name the counters.  Only old cards have just counters and don't name the counters "Like Spellstone Counters, etc."  I could be wrong here, I'm not 100% sure. 

Haszura

All Level 3 monsters gain 500 ATK.  

I'm not sure if you meant something else by 3-Star or not.  3-Star is not in the name of your other monsters so I just assumed you meant level 3s.  The effect is decent.  500 ATK boost and boosts itself.  I like it.

Azura

All Level 3 monsters gain 400 DEF.  Once per turn, during either player's turn, if your opponent activates a Set Spell/Trap card: You can send 1 Level 3 or lower Monster from your hand to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, Set that card face-down instead of sending it to the Graveyard.  

The DEF boost is nice.  Boosts itself, I like it.  Okay I actually had to modify your effect a little here.  Your effect does nothing except flip the card face down again.  Meaning if your opponent uses something like Mirror Force all you do is let it go through (the effect still applies) and set it, giving your opponent another opportunity to activate it LOL.  So I changed it to negating it.  Although it will only stop Trap Cards and Quickplay Spell cards for one turn.  The effect is weak, I recommend simply destroying it, the balancing factor you are trying to implement here is unnecessary IMO.  

Ice Eagle Level 3

Neither player can activate a Spell/Trap card unless he/she sends 1 Level 3 or lower monster from their hand to the Graveyard.  

I tried to use Anti-Spell Fragrance for refrence in writing cards.  Gravekeeper's Servant and Chain Energey were other cards I had in mind, but they're too damn old.  What I'm saying is that might not be perfect PSCT (not saying my other ones are).  This is a great effect!  Really REALLY good.  Balanced yet POWERFUL.   In the end I ended up using Mist Valley Falcon as reference.  He does have a huge problem though, he makes you discard for Evolve!  And I don't think that should be necessary since you are planning to Evolve him, why do you have to discard for that?  So I recommend making his effect "Neither player can activate a Spell/Trap, Except "Evolve!"..." 

Natural Turtle Level 3

Once per turn, during either player's turn, if exactly 1 face-up Level 3 or lower monster you control is targeted by a card effect: You can send 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand to the Graveyard; that card effect now targets this face-up card on the field, instead.

It's a great effect, but it's situational and has a cost.  Cards this situational shouldn't have costs, I recommend getting rid of the fact you have to discard a Level 3 or lower monster, it's an unnecessary balancing factor.  Just change the target to this card, make this effect free.

Son of Ra Level 3

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.  Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 2 Level 3 or lower monsters you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  Level 3 or lower monsters cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.  

I added that you cannot Normal Set it.  I assumed you wanted that as well.  Otherwise players could just set this card, then flip summon him next turn.  If you did want to allow Normal Sets simply remove the "/Set" in my card lore provided.  The protection effect is neato.  I think the Special Summoning Requirement is JUST perfect.  But I strongly recommend making this card "Level 3 or lower monsters YOU CONTROL cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects."  Because the way you worded it also protects your opponent's monsters as well, I'm not sure if this was intentional.  Keep in mind the Haszura and Azura boost your opponent's monsters too, but I didn't see that as a big deal, this is a little bit more significant.

Ice Eagle Level 7

Neither player can declare an attack unless he/she sends 1 Level 3 or lower monster from their hand to the Graveyard.

Really strong card.  I like it.  But it has to be better... Ice Eagle is Just as good as this card... Level 7 has to be better.

Natural Turtle Level 7

Once per turn, during either player's turn, if exactly 1 face-up Level 3 or lower monster you control is targeted by a card effect: You can send 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand to the Graveyard; that card effect now targets this face-up card on the field, instead.

Seriously?  You gave it the exact same effect as Level 3?  Make his effect to protect Level 7 or lower monsters you control.  In addition, make the effect negate all together.  Just some suggestions, you have to make it better in some way.  

Azura Level 7

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.  Must be Special Summoned with "Evolve!" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  All Level 3 or lower monsters you control gain 400 DEF.  Once per turn: You can send 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 card your opponent controls: negate that target's effects.  

Well this one only boosts your Level 3 or lower monsters, unlike the rest of the cards you made which boosts both yours and your opponent's.  I'd prefer if they all only boosted yours.  I'd prefer if the negating effect was a Quick effect, so that you can chain it and activate it during your opponent's turn as well, if you agree simply put "Once per turn, during either player's turn: You..."  Instead of what it is right now.  I think if you make this upgrade you'll make the card perfect.  I also restricted Setting this card and flip summoning it later.  I did that with all your other Level 7 monsters that need "Evolve!". 

Haszura Level 7

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.  Must be Special Summoned with "Evolve!" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  All Level 3 or lower monsters gain 500 DEF.  Once per turn: You can send 2 Level 3 or lower monsters from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand.  It can attack your opponent directly this turn, but is destroyed during the End Phase.  

Seriously?  You have to discard 2!!!  To special Summon from your HAND?  C'MON MAN!  At first I read discard 2 and Special Summon from Deck and I thought to myself, not bad, but better if discard was at one.  When I saw that it Special Summoned from the hand I wanted to choke a small kitten.  That's TERRIBLE!!! Make it Discard only one card and Special Summon from Deck instead.  Or Keep two discard but do not destroy it at the End Phase.  Too many restrictions...   Also it boosts your opponent Level 3 Monsters as well, which is inconsistent with Azura Level 7.

Son of Ra Level 7

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.  Must be Special Summoned with "Evolve!" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.  This card gains 200 ATK for each Level 3 or lower monster in your Graveyard.  If this card destroys a monster by battle: Gain LP equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.  

FINALLY you made a card that took advantage of actually sending Level 3 or lower monsters from your hand to the Graveyard.  I was wondering if you were even going to bother with that.  Glad you did, great ATK boost effect.  Good protection.  And neato Gain LP effect.  I like it.  

Son of Ra Level 10

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.  Must be Special Summoned with "Rise of the Sun" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.  Once per turn: You can send 4 Level 3 or lower monsters from your hand to the Graveyard; this card can attack your opponent directly, and if it does, Gain LP equal to half the battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent this turn.  

I messed up bad on writing your last effect, I don't know how to word an effect like that correctly, so I know Lightning Laxus (my friend who is a card writer pro) will kill me if he sees this.  Ummm, NO! That cost is WAY to high.  Make it Send 1 or 2 Level 3 or Lower Monsters.  Don't be afraid to give boss monsters powerful effects.  A lot of players tend to give high costs... Boss monsters are supposed to have very powerful effects!  Lower his cost to make that effect actually usable.  Overall a good card.  

Evolve! 

Send 1 face-up Level 3 or lower monster you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 monster from [You need to list Evolve from WHERE, Hand or Deck?] whose name is Listed in the sent monster's text, except "Level 7" instead of "Level 3".  

You worded it badly, I ASSUMED you meant Evolve from your side of the field (and not from hand or Deck) since the jist of the card implied a monster you controlled.  So you need to put where the baby is when this card is used, and where the Evolved form it.  Maybe it's a baby that evolves in your hand and a daddy that evolves from the Deck?  You have to be more specific.  It's a quick play, so I appreciate the chain tricks you can do to save your monsters.  I want to mention that this card may conflict with Ice Eagle Level 3, I talked about his problem earlier.  But you could also place a clause in this card: "You do not have to send Level 3 or lower monster(s) to activate this card."  I'm not sure if you like this idea, but it's just a suggestion you should consider... 

Orb of Evolution

Add 1 "Evolve!" from your Deck to your hand.  

Shuffling is unnecessary, shuffling is mandatory after any time you view the Deck, including searching.  Simply a searcher for one card?  No you gotta make it a little better.  I recommend this: making it a Continuous Spell Card, with the following text: "Activate by paying 1000 LP.  Once per turn: You can add 1 "Evolve!" or "Level 3" monster from your Deck to your hand."  You are discarding 1,2, or even 3 monsters a turn each turn so you need cards that can keep netting you advantage, you need cards that can search a lot.  These guys effects are OP anyways, so searching a bunch of these won't be overpowered or anything.  But I guarantee if you play test this deck, you'll run out of cards turn 2 or 3.  You need cards to add, add, and ADD so you have resources.

Spirit's Forest

All Battle Damage involving Level 3 or lower monsters you control becomes 0.  During each player's End Phases: Send 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your hand or your side of the field or destroy this card.  

NOOOOOOOOOOO!  You are going the WRONG WAY with this Field Spell.  You need to ADD!  Not Send!  This is crap!  You cannot punish your opponent for not being able to send a Level 3 or lower monster to the Graveyard, Field Spells are supposed to be YOUR friend, not constantly asking a toll and putting you in a pay or lose situation.  In addition, the cost isn't even worth that, that's a bad effect.  Even if it was free players would NOT use it.  I recommend fixing it like this: Instead of sending Level 3 or lower to graveyard to keep it, how about: "During either player's End Phases: You can add 1 "Level 3" monster from your Deck to your hand."  This is what you need, not what you did, you are making the Deck unplayable with constantly forcing the use of this deck to send.  Remember you only draw 1 card per turn and start out with 5/6.  And you have Spells and Traps too, you really think with all your cards you'd have enough resources to make it past turn 2?  

Treasure Cave

Add 1 "Spirit Book - Final Spell" from your Deck to your hand.

Okay this, and Orb shouldn't be Quickplay what the heck lol!  That is too random.  Also I'm giving the same recommendation as I did to orb, instead of what you did to this, make this card ADD ADD ADD, you need incoming resources constantly.  "Activate by paying 1000 LP.  Once per turn: You can add 1 "Spirit Book - Final Spell" or "Level 3" monster from your Deck to your hand.  Also, I want you to keep in mind, "adding  Level 3 monster from your deck to your hand" isn't "adding a "Level 3" monster from your deck to your hand.  The latter only adds the cards like Ice Eagle Level 3, b/c it has Level 3 in the name.  I made sure you can't just add any Level 3, that would be too good, just keep this in mind.  But yea, you need to give it continual adding effects, b/c you'll run out of resources FAST without adding continuous effects like this.

Spirit Book - Final Spell

Equip only to a Level 3 or lower monster you control.  The equipped monster gains 400 ATK for each Level 3 or lower monster in your Graveyard.  

I'm sorry.  I REFUSE to make an equip Spell card that has a boost effect until the end phase only.  That's injustice to the fact that it's an equip Spell.  Equips are supposed to be permanent!!! Not just this turn.  The attack boost is strong but I recommend adding this effect to make it actually useful: "The equipped monster does not have to send Level 3 or lower monsters from the hand to the Graveyard to activate effects."  It's neato!  Don't you think.  Also give it an "If this card is sent to the Graveyard" effect to go along with it.  "If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Level 3" monster from your Deck."  

Grave of the Spirit

All monsters in your Graveyard are treated as Level 3 monsters until the End Phase.  

Wow, this could cause some serious BOOST with some other cards you have.  I recommend giving making it Continuous Spell card as well though, and make the level 3 change permanent "All monsters in your Graveyard are treated as Level 3 monsters."  And give this card an adding effect too!  "During your Main Phase: You can add 1 "Level 3" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Rise of the Sun

If your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card that targets exactly 1 monster you control, and you control a face-up "Son of Ra Level 7": Send both the monster targeted by your opponent's Spell/Trap card and "Son of Ra Level 7" to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Level 10" from your hand or Deck, and if you do, that Spell/Trap card now targets this face-up card on the field, instead.  

I'm going to be 100% honest with you.  If I opened this card from a booster pack I'd tear it up, throw it in a trash can, and burn the trash can.  This is the worst and hardest to activate card I've EVER seen in my LIFE.  Level 10's effect has to be "And you win the MATCH (not Duel, MATCH)" for this effect to be justified.  I cannot believe after all that you even force the target to be retargted to you newly summoned boss monster.  Are you kidding me?  No dude, cut all this crap, this isn't 2001 where Yugioh just came out. Change it to something like: "You must send 1 "Son of Ra Level 7" from your hand or your side of the field; Special Summon 1 Level 10 from your hand or Deck."   Not this, bro you are KILLING yourself by trying to make it too hard, don't do this.  

Power of the Forest

Activate only while "Spirit's Forest" is on the field.  During each player's End Phase: The turn player must send 1 Level 3 or lower monster from his/her hand to the Graveyard, or lose 400 LP.  

You cannot make the opponent "Pay" at the resolution of an effect.  Now then.   Is this some sort of a joke?  First off, Get rid of You need to control "Spirit's Forest", why do you need to control another card?  Support cards should support YOU, not YOU support them.  The second effect is going in the right direction but I cannot believe you made the drawback 400 LP.   HAHAHAH. Yeah HUGE cost!  Make it much more heftier, such as "Graveyard, otherwise the turn player must reveal his/her hand, and the non-turn player banishes a card (of his/her choice)."  400 Damage?  Dude, you are WAY too scared to give good effects.  

Ice of the Forbidden Spirit

Activate only while "Spirit's Forest" is on the field.  Neither player can declare an attack unless he/she sends 1 Level 3 or lower monster from their hand to the Graveyard.

Forget you need to control "Spirit's Forest", support cards support you, not the other way around.  It's effect needs to be more powerful.  I recommend giving it the you cannot activate Spell/Trap cards without sending as well.  But since Ice Eagles already have this effect you are inherently telling the player that they should choose between using this or Ice Eagles.  So give it a different lock... I recommend this:  "Activate only while you control a Level 3 or lower monster.  If you do not control a face-up Level 3 or lower monster or a face-up "Level 7" monster destroy this card.  This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects.  Your opponent cannot target Level 3 or lower monsters or "Level 7" you control for attacks or card effects."   This would be way better protection.  And more fair, you won't always have a Spirit's Forest, but you should always have a Level 3 or lower monster or one of the Level 7 monsters you have.  

Overview:

The Deck you made has lots of big problems.  The effects of the babies are really powerful enough.  I gave suggestions on how to fix that.  The "Level 7" monsters you had were almost perfect, I gave suggestions how how to improve those bad boys to perfection.  

Your biggest problem is the huge costs you have and the fact that you don't have ways to recycle your monsters or Mass Add.  I recommend a monster who is level 3 and all and has "Level 3" in its name and reads: "When this card is sent from the hand to the Graveyard to activate the effect of a monster:  Add up to 3 "Level 3" monsters from your Deck to your hand."  Something like this could ensure you keep on to your advantage.  Don't be afraid to give powerful effects.  Remember you make decks to win, not lose, this deck you made was to lose, you need cards that have winning effects.  

You also need cards like: "Target up to 3 "Level 3" monsters in your Graveyard: Add those targets to your hand."  So you can re-add the babies you lost.  

Also please remember when I say "Level 3", and not Level 3 or lower, that means I am ONLY talking about the monsters you showed me who have "Level 3" in their Name, like Ice Eagle Level 3.  

I strongly recommend a lot of my fixes.  The deck in your current form is unplayable.  If you take all my suggestions I guarantee a playable deck that can win, but isn't overpowered.   

If you have any questions just repost, I'll answer them.

It took me 2 hours to go over everything so you might notice fatigue in the end of this message, but I hope I helped.  

Oh I know, you can give the "If this card is discarded, add 3 more from deck" to your Elf, Himalaya, or Haszura,  Their effects are kind of Empty.  

Now that I think about it.  You need Mass Special Summoning, these are little guys with low levels and attack and you don't even have tuners (at least I don't think you do, I'm not going to check I'm too tired).  So no power synchro plays.  I recommend something like: Normal Spell "You can Discard 1 card: Special Summon 3 "Level 3" monsters from your hand or Deck with different names."  It wouldn't be too broken and would help add to the count and get some effects going.  

Well obviously the purpose of these cards is to send as much level 3 monster as you have to grave in order to activate " Spirit book - Final spell " =.=

And i don't think people would put many level 3 monsters in their deck now, even if there are, they must be some kind of tuners or xyz materials, so once you're out of level 3 monster, your attack and even defend are totally blocked

Archived