Light Armed Dragon

ems97

Yes I know that they made the real one but it basically does nothing. I feel disappointed that it doesn't do anything so, I decided to make this version. My version is basically like Dark Armed but instead it negates. This is how I imagined what does the Light version looks like. Yes, this image is the actual card because it looks a little more accurate -_-. If it's OP I can put the effect until the End Phase. What do you guys think? What's your version of the Light Armed Dragon? 

ukgkQV9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having exactly 3 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can banish 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard, then target 1 face-up card on the field; negate that target's effect. 

You do know that the pic already belongs to Metaphize Armed Dragon, right?

Aside from this being a LIGHT version of DaD [except that it negates effects instead of outright destroys monsters], can't really say much.

Assuming you have enough LIGHT monsters to banish, this can essentially neuter most things your opponent plays. On its summoning turn alone, you have enough to negate most monsters your opponent has out on the field, and possibly some of their backrow (in the case of some Decks). If I need to factor in commonly used meta cards, it does reduce 101/Exciton/whatever is being run to vanillas [though former can simply be Ranked Up, making it moot].

I would probably have the negation wear off during the End Phase though to be on the safe side. As is, it'll affect a few cards that rely on their effects to do things commonly associated with them. Granted, it does cost resources but some Decks that can use this card have ways of dumping/recycling fodder for this.

Archived