YCM Member Brawl V

Agro

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rai is losing to toyo, tormy is losing to thar, and neph is losing to agro right now.  some are by decent margins.

You're saying that less than an hour into the match. 

Saying it's unlikely they change in that time seems a little foolish, especially considering there's precedence.

Rai was in arguably the toughest pool and still had almost as many votes for as Toyo, Tormy has gotten late votes before and I've already lost to a trap :'o

toyo is up 4, had more total votes cast for them in the rr, and had a better pdiff in the rr so im really just saying that there isn't a logical reason to assume rai will win other than the nominations

edit: defs not saying you cant support rai tho

Like I said, Rai was in a MUCH tougher pool and had BARELY less votes for and BARELY more votes against than Toyo.

So saying that better PF and Pdiff is your reasoning doesn't prove the point.

Actually, while I'm here, here are some stats:

[spoiler='Top 10 pdiff']

1. Armadilloz

2. Tormented

3. Toyo

4. Goose

5. Gaemon

6. CDD Rodrigo

7. .Rai

8. Black

9. Smear

10. Desu

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Top 10 Points For']

1. Armadilloz

2. Gaemon

3. Black

4. Toyo

5. Goose

6. CDDRodrigo

7. Smear

8. Agro

9. Tormented

10. .Rai

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Top 10 Points Against (Least PA)']

1. Armadilloz

2. Tormented

3. Toyo

4. Goose

5. CDDRodrigo

6. .Rai

7. Desu

8. Gaemon

9. Smear

10. Black

[/spoiler]

For my reasoning, note that none of Toyo's opponents appear in any of these, but Rai is continuously behind another person in his group, being Rod.

You really think Rodrigo is going to win?

It'll be funny if he gets curbstomped by Black or Armz, both of who are members leagues above what he's ever been on the site as a whole. I'd love to see Black versus Armz at the end because they're the only ones who even deserve it at this point.

It's funny how you keep going on about what I haven't done for the site. It's true, I haven't done a lot for the site itself.

But what have you done? I never saw any expressive contribution from your part, aside talking to people on Skype. And I do that too, with more people than you.

You're not in place of badmouthing me in any way.

It's funny how you keep going on about what I haven't done for the site. It's true, I haven't done a lot for the site itself.

But what have you done? I never saw any expressive contribution from your part, aside talking to people on Skype. And I do that too, with more people than you.

You're not in place of badmouthing me in any way.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem-tu-quoque.html

Tell me again that a smoker can't claim smoking is bad.

Archived