YCM Member Brawl V

Agro

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so everyone is aware, I've edited the end times to all the voting to be 1 hour earlier just so I can be sure I have time to lock everything up before making and posting the next round.

Don't think it'll really matter to anyone, but just needed to make note of it.

Yeah, I think I'll reduce the Round Robin, first 2 rounds of the tournament and consolation match to 2 days, and keep the final 4 at 3 days and the championship match at 4.

Not cutting deeply into my first month of school would be a plus.

EDIT: make that 3 days for championship as well.

EDIT 2: edited into the OP

EDIT 3: Will not be changing the dates in the actual polls since there's 16 and I'm lazy, if you get angry it ended early its your own fault for not paying attention~

My predictions:

Group A

1 - CowCow

2 - Toyo

Group B

1 - Rodrigo

2 - Rai

Group C

1 - Tormented

2 - Desu

Group D

1 - Thar

2 - Armz

Group E

1 - Goose

2 - Frey

Group F

1 - Trap Kirito

2 - Agro

Group G

1 - Black

2 - Gaemon

Group H

1 - TGM

2 - Smear

Predictions based entirely on PF category.  Only G and H does that mean I strayed from just picking winners.  Relies on the assumption all members have the same voting base in every poll which is obviously not true. 

Notable results:

The most voted in battle was between Dae and Black, which was also tied for the closest battle.  It got 39 votes total with a one vote difference between competitors.

The least voted in battle was between Ene and Renegade.  Interestingly this was in the same bracket as Dae and Black.

The largest margin of victory goes to Thar who won by 14 points over Toyo.  The next largest victories go to Tormented and LordCowCow, followed by Rodrigo.  

Two of the closest battles were between the two sets of members in group H.  This means that all members of that group are either +1 or -1 in the PDiff statistic.

Archived