Splatoon

Lonk

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Splatfest is right around the corner. I'm Level 20 by now.

I feel like the Ink Brush should have some sort of metagame to it, since like...

5401InkStrike.jpg

...Is pretty commonplace for what the brush can do, yet, I hardly see people taking advantage of it.

The Sprinkler is basically a Mini-Sentry and/or lets you cover areas you can't typically get to right away. Also screws over enemy areas because they spontaniously have Ink everywhere that they have to spend time going back over.

Yeah, what long range do we have with the bubbler?

Wont matter. Staying on the tower means it moves.

It's why Medics are crucial to Payload, because... The object only moves if it's team is with it. So with someone with some kind of invincilibity on it means it will move, uninterrupted.

Was playing Tower Defense just now.

Gameplay of it is incredibly fast, and I like how it ramps up the chaotic nature of the game itself up to 11.

Ink Mines are like Exodia-level, though, for obveious reasons. Though, just getting bombs up on the tower in general will often net your team control over it, simply because everyone has to stand on the tower to move it.

Ink Strikes and Killer Wails are absurdly good, merely for the fact that you can wipe out everyone on the tower and/or keep your team in the lead.

Also the Ink Brush is a pretty hilarious supporting weapon, because you can just ink areas and spam specials all day.

But ideally you want something like a Blaster or a Roller, if only because they can keep you on the tower. Or at lest the way I'm seeing it.

Oh, and I got a jacket that has 2 attack stats on it, and it makes the Carbon Roller quite cute because it's now doing as much damage as the actual roller itself.

Not salty about the results.  Though Team Dog ultimately won the fest, Team Cat won in the battles.  Cats are still better than Dogs.

Dogs are better, it's proven by Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's take a vote: Callie or Marie?

Callie is the hyper and entertaining one and Marie is the cool and sarcastic one so take your pick.

I'm leaning towards the latter, personally.

Archived