Dog Days

I've always been entertained far more by the childhood friend, tsundere, and loli genius than the really massive ones. It is truly a feel good anime though. As far as I remember, besides the end of the first season, there's never really been deadly battles and there's been a lot of not so serious ones too, but it's all so wickedly fun.

As far as season 3 goes, I'm only expecting it in a fall, no matter how long that may be. After the pattern, I will be far more surprised if it is anything but. I can't really see it not being this year though, because it's already quite a bit longer than the wait last season took.

It'll live up to our expectations, because we really don't expect a masterpiece.

This kind of anime isn't supposed to be the best of the best. It's supposed to be just how we want it: cute, funny and refreshing :3

It'll live up to our expectations, because we really don't expect a masterpiece.

This kind of anime isn't supposed to be the best of the best. It's supposed to be just how we want it: cute, funny and refreshing :3

That's the type of anime that I don't like

Archived