Summer 2014 Anime

Yeah, before I watched it I figured it the same from my sister being on tumblr a lot, too. But like someone else said, slight understones at the most. After watching it, it's really not at all.

tumblr just really put things way out of proportion. Crazy fangirls, I suppose.

That's true enough, everything is so over the top on Tumblr. But, fanservice for girls isn't for me. =P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, crap doesn't get third seasons.

Wait yes it does never mind.

There are certain animes I watch for the plot, if you know what I mean.

Spice and Wolf Season 3 pls

I'm still on episode 5 of season 1 and I wholeheartedly agree to this.

• 3 weeks later...

To add to what I'm interested in although I know I won't be watching all of them:

• Hanayamata - I don't actually know why.
  • Ao Haru Ride - This anime looks far different from what I've first seen of the title. Legitimately pleasing enough to want to check out.
  • Akame ga Kill! - Actually read the 2nd chapter sooner than I thought I would, liked it, but then didn't feel like going back to it, and thought if it had an anime, I would for sure go further into it, and well, here we are. Hopefully this'll end up making me want to read the manga more instead, but eh.

Oh okay...Now I'm worried for Gen. I swear to god, if Gaim's plot suffers because of this...

Urobuchi is listed as doing series composition for Aldnoah.Zero, which means he's not actually writing it. So his work on it is probably already done. Gaim is safe.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I can say I'm not familiar with some of these Animes. I do like Code Geass though... Not sure who else shares that similar liking.

Is Free any good?

Free! faces flak for being deliberate fangirl pandering. Especially because of the subtext.

But look past the subtext and you'll find that it's no different from almost any sports anime.

Well, the more I look at Rail Wars, the less it seems to be moe, but I have hope(Plus all that was my assumption based on the artstyle so there's no guarantee either will be moe). ;_;

No wonder the artstyle looks moe. Look at all of that moe the producing company was involved in. Not to mention the only anime before now they've done on their own was Haitai Nanafa. They could still make it a little moe.

And I can't believe I didn't bother to look at the description until now, though. Although I was almost going to watch this just for the cast when I found out who would be in it, it sounds like something I'd like.

I've gotta stop piling shows onto my watch list, but at least it isn't as big as this season.

[spoiler=Which at the moment is]Glasslip

Hanayamata

Persona 4 The Golden Animation

Rail Wars!

Sabagebu!

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Sword Art Online II

[/spoiler]

But I'm not expecting much from anything that starts with Se/Sw (just want to watch them anyway).

As far as I'm concerned, the less moe, the better.

Persona 4 omfg. 

I

AM

BEYOND 

EXCITED.

I can't wait for this wow. The game is amazing I can't believe they are making it into an anime. <3

fyi they already did

There's too much moe already. I'd rather keep it restrained to a few shows that you can take characters for your avis from.

But the artstyle and animation studio producing it.

But yeah, I think I agree with you for this one. It just sounds too good to be ruined by moe (but it probably will be). There's still anime that are all about moe, anyway.

Archived