300px-ScrapShark-STOR-EN-C-UE.png300px-ScrapKong-EXVC-EN-C-UE.png300px-ScrapSearcherSTBL-EN-C-1E.jpg

SHARK: When an Effect Monster's effect or a Spell/Trap Card is activated,destroy this face-up card on the field. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a "Scrap" card and sent to the Graveyard, you can send 1 "Scrap" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

KONG: When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by the effect of a "Scrap" card and sent to the Graveyard, you can select 1 "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard, except "Scrap Kong", and add it to your hand.

SEARCHER: When a "Scrap" monster you control, except "Scrap Searcher", is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while this card is in the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all face-up monsters you control, except "Scrap" monsters.

I have no reference to top Scrap Decks or tournament-winning compositions. Are any of these cards run? Could they be worth running?

Shark depends on Factory. If your going out of your way to try and acquire Factory as fast as possible, then you also run Shark in 3s. Because Shark, then Factory, sets you up for life. Shark is also an amusing bluff, on top of being a beater.
Kong ONLY works if you have Factory in play. Not saying this is a bad thing, really, it's just gimmicky.
Searcher.... I seriously wish it's stats were stronger. At least give it 2000 DEF, Konami. I mean really...

Archived