DFo3xfq.jpg

Lore: You can reveal this card in your hand, and if you do, both players shuffle 2 cards in their hand into their deck; both players draw 2 cards(this effect of "Imp of Cards" can only be activated once per turn). When this monster is Normal Summoned target 1 monster each player returns; return those targets to their owner's deck.

MY idea for this card is to try to make a Monster version of Card Trader(a little stronger whilst affecting each player)

Ok I see the purpose of this card and how the effect is both you and your opponent. I like the effect but just need minor changes. like when it says "target 1 monster each player"... where are you targeting from? and there are some minor OCG spelling but i am not stingy when it comes to that but other than that good usable card. I also like how it returns the monsters to the deck for its second effect.

So overall I rate this card a 7/10

Let me get that lore for you:

You can reveal this card in your hand; and if you do, both Each players shuffles 2 cards in from their hand into their Deck, then both players draws 2 cards. You can only activate this effect of "Imp of Cards" can only be activated once per turn). When this monster card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 monster each player controls returns; return shuffle those targets to their owner's into the Deck.

Interesting utility, and can disrupt Sylvan stacking by forcing them to shuffle. You also lose no card advantage while sifting cards, unlike other similar cards that end up in a -1. The Normal Summon effect also has its uses in defusing indestructible threats, and because it's forced to affect both players you'd usually just end up shuffling Fiend of Cards in with the threat of your choice.

Just brush up on your OCG (especially the new PSCT format), and you're good to go.

Archived