Kagerou Project (Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Days)

Nicο

It feels a bit like a feel good anime but it took over half the (anime) series for anything to make sense to me. Not bad, but...

I do like that its finally all coming together but god I'm sick of red eyes.

If it didn't suddenly enter peoples minds thoughts or whatever really frequently I'd enjoy it more. Still, pretty good and darn hilarious. Especially Ene.

I feel bad for Shintaro though XD

So. Many. Head-tilts.

I know it's Shaft, but considering this is only the second Shaft anime I've watched (the first being Madoka), I'm still getting used to it.

I'm really enjoying the art, though. I think that's what's been keeping be hooked.

So. Many. Head-tilts.

I know it's Shaft, but considering this is only the second Shaft anime I've watched (the first being Madoka), I'm still getting used to it.

I'm really enjoying the art, though. I think that's what's been keeping be hooked.

Don't worry. When you watch Bakemonogatari, you'll get used to the head tilts.

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of Daze, I think more people need to hear this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUS3Sj-9eCg

Waiting patiently for the chance to own the manga and light novel next year. Haven't had the chance to try the light novel, but I'm finding it's easier for those things if I physically have it, and with the roller coaster scene still being one of my favs, I've gotta support the manga when it comes over here.

Archived