Brynhildr in the Darkness

Honestly, the wubs were kinda weird to listen to. Though I'm sure I'll acquire it soon.

Also, am I the only one who thought this was gonna turn out like "Another"?

The wubs were a bit much, I agree.  I also thought it would get dark when [spoiler=spoiler]that girl started drowning[/spoiler] but I guess not. 

[spoiler=spoiler]that girl started drowning[/spoiler]

[spoiler=spoiler]The heck with the drowning. I thought her leg was gonna get shredded and the pool filled with blood... but that's just me.[/spoiler]

Oh and also... two noteworthy quotes:

"SHUT UP AND SHOW ME YOUR ARMPITS."

"That angle is amazeballs."

...I mean, what? xD

This show gets dark, (same creator as elfen lied)  but seeing as it'll only be 13 eps, it probably won't reach the grimdark half yet. either way, I'm hyped enough just because i wasn't actually expecting it to ever get animated.

*reads over comments*
*starts laughing maniacally*
Oh, you poor sheltered little children.
You haven't read the original manga, have you?

We haven't.

And don't worry, I'm perfectly ready for gore and despair :3

Also Thar, Elfen Lied is great, you should finish it.

You haven't read the original manga, have you?

The only time I read manga is when it continues on from an anime that I want to see more of.

Also Thar, Elfen Lied is great, you should finish it.

I plan to... I just need to find where I left off.

[spoiler=oh gawd]That cake scene was the cutest thing ever. <3[/spoiler]

This is just one of several shows that I'm hype for continuing. This season's been better than all other seasons since Attack on Titan combined.

wasn't the one in oreimo just using kuroneko as an alias for her real name?

Yes, her real name was Ruri Gokou, and the one from this show is the same, her real name isn't Kuroneko either. hahaha

But Kuroha Neko is a real name in this show.

[spoiler=I was gonna bring this up earlier, but i forgotz]Was I the only one who was disappointed that Neko wasn't an alien? I mean, c'mon! What was the point of the prologue mentioning aliens when there aren't even any in the series? ...yet?

The anime world has enough magician themes. I wanna see a humanoid robot/alien invasion.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=I was gonna bring this up earlier, but i forgotz]Was I the only one who was disappointed that Neko wasn't an alien? I mean, c'mon! What was the point of the prologue mentioning aliens when there aren't even any in the series? ...yet?

The anime world has enough magician themes. I wanna see a humanoid robot/alien invasion.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="about that"]Stop being disappointed. that's all I can say for now. trust me, that prologue had a purpose.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="about that"]Stop being disappointed. that's all I can say for now. trust me, that prologue had a purpose.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=not sure if spoiler]It's not BAD disappointment... I just thought she was an alien until she revealed herself as a witch. 'Twas more of a "oh, okay" moment than a "oh, come on!" moment, you know what I mean?[/spoiler]

Really hyped for the next episodes. I loved Kuroha's humming, that was too cute.

[spoiler=spoiler]Dat lab scene, tho[/spoiler]

Archived