Dai-Guard

BANZAI!!!!

Too bad, here to prove you wrong, kinda. Dai-Guard appears in the SRW games(Well I've played only Hakai-hen and Saisei-hen), hence I've seen him in action a bit. Dude's my main refueler, and is a pretty important unit especially in longer battles.

The fact that you play SRW makes you awesome. period.

Short summary of Dai Guard's premise: Giant monster attacks japan and kills lots of people before getting nuked. To prevent further attacks the military makes Dai-Guard, a robot designed to kill the monsters. None show up, and an insurance company ends up buying the robot for use as a sales gimmick. Then about 10 years later the monsters start coming again and the office temps are the only ones who can pilot it. Hilarity ensues.

The fact that you play SRW makes you awesome. period.

Short summary of Dai Guard's premise: Giant monster attacks japan and kills lots of people before getting nuked. To prevent further attacks the military makes Dai-Guard, a robot designed to kill the monsters. None show up, and an insurance company ends up buying the robot for use as a sales gimmick. Then about 10 years later the monsters start coming again and the office temps are the only ones who can pilot it. Hilarity ensues.

Yeah, that sounds....pretty downright fun. Would get to it but my backlog is huge enough as is. Guess I'll try to watch it sometime during summer vacation though.

Considering Dai-Guard's battle theme in the games are already pretty damn an earworm, I'm sure the actual opening will be as well(Then again, so are most mecha openings).

I found a pretty good torrent, although since its animebytes, I'll probably wait for a freeleech session or something, cuz keeping ratios up there is a pain.

Archived