Just the ones that popped into my mind.

• Code Geass - tfw Lelouch
  • Steins;Gate - the sad ending was better, but the turn around is acceptable, I guess
  • Katanagatari - ;_; y u do dis
  • Monogatari Series: Second Season - a surprising but fitting end, with a slight cliffhanger.

[spoiler='Brotherhood's finale was anti-climactic to be honest.']A god-like being being beaten to death by bare fists?[/spoiler]

Steins;Gate had the most loose ends tied with a positive outcome.

The finale to Little Busters Refrain was like getting stabbed in the chest and healing up completely after eating chocolate.

Death Note's finale was just plain [acronym=F*ck you Light, you had it coming.]satisfying[/acronym].

I loved the ending of the Zero no Tsukaima anime. The wedding scene followed by Saito showing Louise around his hometown in Japan during the credits, ending with him finally returning home. All the feels, made me cry.

Godangit I was just about to watch that. Geez, thanks alot pal.

At least I know it has a decent ending....

Well....so far I like how the first series of Little Busters ended and I also somewhat liked how MM! ended, considering the author died before the "best" ending could be seen/made.

On another note, I need to FINISH more anime/manga. Or start watching ones that end. 

Archived