Shapesnatch

All shall fall before the mighty Shapesnatch!

Just FYI a duel between Shapesnatch deck and Trent deck would probably cause the implosion of the universe, and that would be so awesome the universe would be spontaneously created again, except now we'd have the ability to create roller coasters with our brains.

In short: OMG TOO STRONK

I was crossing my fingers for this card to be reprinted in some absurd rarity, along with Frog the Jam, Happy Lover, and Mokey Mokey.

As a consolation prize, I got a super rare Megasonic Eye, which is made of mysterious metal from the edge of the universe.

Someone should post that Shapesnatch OTK deck from back in the day.

You can even DNA Surgery it into a Heavy Storm on legs with A Wingbeat of a Giant Dragon, then use Soul Exchange and further destroy your opponent's field.

Then if your opponent thinks they'll just get over it, think again.

You'll destroy their Necrovalley with a good Mystic Plasma Zone, set a Roll-Out and a Limiter Removal, and end your turn like a boss. He won't even die.

Holy s***, how did you make that a Ghost/Gold rare?

stop quoting your post without actually saying anything useful about the card in the topic

its still the first page, we can see your post

oh its called an editing program lol

also I guess this is cool with Chaos End Master since then you can go into a BLS/Chaos Sorcerer play

Archived