Recommend me some brighter anime

Aix

Been less in a mood for darker stuff lately, for quite a while now in fact, and unfortunately, my plan-to-watch list on MAL is full of dark or serious stuff, so recommend me stuff that would cheer me up enough so that I can go back to watch the master race grimdark animes

Animelist: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AixDivadis

EDIT: You can recommend stuff that is on my plan-to-watch, there are a few brighter ones on there.

Jewelpet, its my personal fill for bright happy kawaii desu funfest stuff. Theres a few different series of it, its recommended that starters go for Twinkle, but i personally prefer Sunshine. Also I havent seen it yet though Eureka Seven im told is like the "Anti-Eva" in the sense of how similar it is to Evangelion, but unlike its counterpart Eureka is a lot brighter and is put on a high pedestal when it comes down to Mecha series. 

Jewelpet, its my personal fill for bright happy kawaii desu funfest stuff. Theres a few different series of it, its recommended that starters go for Twinkle, but i personally prefer Sunshine.

Ehhhhhh... that's kinda... idk... maybe... it appears that there is a prequel to Tinkle, which is just Jewelpet, should I watch that?

Hm, I'll have a go at Eureka Seven later then.

Ehhhhhh... that's kinda... idk... maybe... it appears that there is a prequel to Tinkle, which is just Jewelpet, should I watch that?

Each of the Jewelpet series dont follow each other, the original Jewelpet series is good, but it isnt as good as Twinkle or Sunshine.

Archived