Magical Warfare/Mahou Sensou

Nicο

56303.jpg

In this modern magic action story, Takeshi Nanase is an ordinary high school boy who has a somewhat dark past. Due to certain circumstances, he formed a "fake" couple with his childhood friend Kurumi Isoshima, but otherwise, he lives a normal life. However, one day, he comes across a girl named Mui Aiba, in a uniform he has never seen before, collapsed on the school campus. This encounters changes Takeshi's destiny completely. Mui tells Takeshi that she is a magician, and she apologizes, for she turned Takeshi into a magician, too. What Takeshi once knew as one world is actually two—the world where magicians live and the world where humans live.

I knew I could put my faith in this. It kicked off with a surprisingly, very cool start, Mui's got an amazingly cute voice, and Nano does the ending. I have it on repeat this very moment.

I'm also in love with that [acronym=that guy with the long, red hair in a pony tail]one guy's[/acronym] blade.

That is one of my highlights as well. He sure put it to good use, although Takeshi fending from it with a bamboo sword is kinda... awesome. ^^;

Archived