Dyson Bubble [Powered-Down version of Number 9: Dyson Sphere]

ShiosaiIke

iRfROni.jpg

Dyson Bubble

LIGHT, Machine-Type, Rank 7

2 Level 7 Monsters
Up to twice per turn, during your opponents turn, if this card with Xyz Materials is attacked: You can detach 1 Xyz Material; Negate the attack. Once per turn, when this card is targeted for an attack while it has no Xyz Materials: You can banish 1 Monster from your Graveyard; Attach 2 monsters from your Graveyard to this card as Xyz Material. One per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can attack your opponent directly this turn, but any Battle Damage they take from battles involving this card is halved until the End Phase. Your opponent must control a monster with higher ATK than this card for you to activate and to resolve this effect.

This card is basically a less powerful, easier to get version of Number 9: Dyson Sphere. Dyson Sphere is able to block practically any attack, since Dyson Sphere's ability negates all attacks while it has Xyz Material, then equips Xyz Material to it when it runs out. This card, however, requires you to detach Xyz Material to negate attacks, and it can only detach to negate twice per turn; additionally, it can only 'refuel' once per turn, instead of being able to do it constantly. It also retains the ability to attack directly, however it only inflicts half damage. This card could also be used with "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" as an easier way to get Dyson Sphere out.

Design is cool, neat and suitable with this TCG's nature ~~
About the effect, all seems fine, though I think this one would be preferred more compared to Dyson Sphere.

All in all, awesome card. (finally, something that could make Astral Force worth using ~~)

don't want to be so rude, but this is the blatant ripoff of Dyson Sphere, which I recommended you should make something that make this card different from the original. well since Astral Force is a card I also want this to become real (but in fact, my Photon that can get Dyson Sphere by Satellite cant ss R7 though XD)

If Rank-Down-Magic Numeron Fall wasn't restricted to Utopia only, then it could be used on Number 9 to get this one out, while adding the ability gifted to it by Fall: 

● If this card battles an opponent's monster, that monster's effects are negated during the Battle Phase only.

Which would make this a fair replacement for Dyson Sphere, since it's ability would be easier to activate, and it would be harder to stop it from attacking. Perhaps I will remove the halving-damage ability, since this card has a fair chance of going down pretty quickly while in Attack position, but I'm not quite sure just yet.

Additionally, Dyson Sphere: I take your post as a huge insult. You basically just said everything I had explained in the first post, but acted as if I hadn't mentioned it and was a moron for doing it. (Except for the part about your deck.) Please, read my entire post before posting.

Machinas can tech RUM now say wahhhh?

But, that aside. I would consider not halving the damage, but that's about it.

I like the downgrade idea. (As in, a lower Dyson)

You mean, they don't already?

2x Machina Cannon into Googly-Eyes

Astral force into Gustaph Max

GG?

or 2x Clockwork Shikigami or 1x Shikigami and 1x Cannon

Archived