Nisekoi Anime - January 2014 (Manga too)

So, hadn't seen one of these around, but I am totally excited for the upcoming Nisekoi anime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R13cHGVjQo0

Not subbed, but I couldn't really find a subbed that could be posted here.

And voice actors I actually recognize.

The World God Only Knows especially. (Kanon-chan!!! Shiori too)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nisekoi

Scroll for voice actors.

Anyone else as excited as I am for this?

People say it is generic, but it really isn't.

Generic is Demons and Angels with boobs in your face the entire time. This is a nice change of pace.

Also, I met people who called this a Shojo. I wanted to shoot them. "Girls in it" does not equal "girly manga." Ugh. Not going there.

Actually this is more generic than the demons and angels thing. I can think of many more shows with a normal slice-of-life setting with a harem romance than demons and angels(Only ones that come to mind from this and the last season would be Highschool DxD New). Don't get me wrong, generic-ness isn't a bad thing, and I enjoy Nisekoi, but it's generic.

Actually this is more generic than the demons and angels thing. I can think of many more shows with a normal slice-of-life setting with a harem romance than demons and angels(Only ones that come to mind from this and the last season would be Highschool DxD New). Don't get me wrong, generic-ness isn't a bad thing, and I enjoy Nisekoi, but it's generic.

Hmmm, Strike the Blood. Not recommending it in the slightest, just mentioning something that comes to mind since I've been watching it. But I agree, this is definitely more generic, but I'm still more excited for it.

There are plenty of Demon and Angel Harems, trust me. Just not as much anime as these generic ones, I suppose. 

I do suppose these are common place too, but then again, harems tend to follow two routes. 

I read Nisekoi for the ridiculous faces that crop up. All the anime needs to do in my eyes is get those right.

This is one of the main reasons I read it too. =D

I feel they used the little SFX too much...the hearts and glitters in the background felt like a bit much. But so far, so awesome.

There is that and the CG on the locket. I've heard complaints about those things already but personally I rather like it.

Loving the Chitoge under Chotoge's hair. Don't have much of an impression on the other characters yet. Cliche but rather well executed.

Archived