[Scary Cards] Dread Dragons!

Scary Face

this is my first card series hope u like them :lol:

[spoiler='Dread-Eyes Immortal Dragon']

YLzgjve.jpg

Lore:

You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard). This card cannot attack during the turn it is Special Summoned this way. If this card is attacked, it loses 1000 ATK and DEF during the Damage Step only. This card cannot be tributed or used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard; you take 1000 damage. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster, immediately send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Inferno Rebirth']

vO75jOH.jpg

Lore:

Target 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster you control that was Special Summoned from the Graveyard this turn; send it to the Graveyard and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its original ATK.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Dread Dragon Archfiend']

rdVK6o5.jpg

Lore:

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more DARK Dragon-Type non-Tuner Monsters
Must be Synchro Summon and cannot be Special Summoned by other way. When this card is Synchro Summoned while you have no cards in your hand: You can destroy all other cards on the field, then draw 2 cards. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. Send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard during the End Phase of the turn this card was Synchro Summoned.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Galaxy Dark Serpent']

aADs8I4.jpg

Lore:

When a DARK Dragon-Type monster is Special Summoned from your Graveyard: You can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. There can only be 1 face-up "Galaxy Dark Serpent" on the field.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Dread Raging Ebony Ark Dragoon']

3pLiZnv.jpg

Lore:

1 DARK Dragon-Type Tuner + "Dread-Eyes Immortal Dragon"
Must be Synchro Summoned while you have no cards in your hand and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn: You can pay 1000 Life Points to target 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster you control; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the monster equipped by this effect. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card would be destroyed, you can send 1 monster equipped to this card to the Graveyard instead.

[/spoiler]

this seems to be a series of cards that based on a single card, well it concepts are quite interesting, cheap revive cost with many drawbacks, but from those trump cards, i can tell that discard when sync is not a drawback anymore, also if i didnt misunderstanding it, even ur opponent have fully 8000 LP u can just OTK them by sync Dread Dragon Archfiend by Dread-Eyes, nuke the field, draw 2, discard 1 for Dread-Eyes and another one for Dark Serpent, then u get DREAD who can absorb Dread Dragon Archfiend and having exactly 8000 ATK so easily, well my suggestion is you should lower DREAD stat or make it only gain half original ATK of equipped monster or add some drawback such as cant attack the turn it was summoned like ur other monsters or sth like that, just make it cant otk from nowhere like this

this seems to be a series of cards that based on a single card, well it concepts are quite interesting, cheap revive cost with many drawbacks, but from those trump cards, i can tell that discard when sync is not a drawback anymore, also if i didnt misunderstanding it, even ur opponent have fully 8000 LP u can just OTK them by sync Dread Dragon Archfiend by Dread-Eyes, nuke the field, draw 2, discard 1 for Dread-Eyes and another one for Dark Serpent, then u get DREAD who can absorb Dread Dragon Archfiend and having exactly 8000 ATK so easily, well my suggestion is you should lower DREAD stat or make it only gain half original ATK of equipped monster or add some drawback such as cant attack the turn it was summoned like ur other monsters or sth like that, just make it cant otk from nowhere like this

thx for the review :) i will edit it

now DREAD only has 3800 ATK which mean if all event u mentioned occur, ur opponent still have 600 LP left, also if all of that happens, i will have no card left in my hand while opponent still have, so i think this combo is quite balance due to this risk, well i still want some more reviews from anyone, tia :)

pardon? what's tia?

even u have that risk, this entire set is still so powerful by how it can OTK by only 2 sync from that Dread-Eyes that we have enough argument about how powerful it was in Single Cards section. also the Tuner is not so hard to summon now, so as i said, u can deal 7400 damage in a single turn w/o preparing anything (since Dread-Eyes can just milled by Armageddon or Burial) at least pls make the ATK gaining effect become only half.

Your combo wouldn't work... I think... 

Sending the card to the graveyard for a synchro summon would become Chain link 1, afterwards the succeful summon would become link 2, meaning it checks for empty hand, and then empties the hand. I could be wrong with this, but I tested it on YGOpro, and it gave me this result (using T.G. Jet Falcon's effect and T.G. Hyper Lybrarian's draw effect when synchro summoning)

Archived