Z/X ignition

I'm interested, mostly in the girls

Thank god, this anime's on Crunchyroll. It looks interesting.

Weird you say that, because I can only find their fall lineup and seasons past, and not anything regarding announcements for next season. Though that should be soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Crunchyroll is line not the best man i recommend lovemyanime.net

... but it is official. And mostly, it is better for someone who likes to minimize his/her anime watching at a computer, like him, because there are apps for other devices. Still don't know if this is going to actually be on Crunchyroll just yet though, but they have started announcing their winter titles.

I'm loving it so far. The TCG looks interesting, but I'm not willing to spend money on another card game that I'll probably never play.

Yeah, I think I got more use out of the TCGs that I did play, but I realize I personally only liked to play them much when I was a kid.

Oh my. Asuka does have the same last name as Kotarou from Rewrite. Even cooler.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I'm liking this next angel already. And Aina is great now, too. I already knew that the girls were what I would be most interested in. In this card game anime. Which quite frankly I'm happy it's going a bit outside the box and not having the card battles be all that much about rules of a game, but it still doesn't seem as if it can make a lasting impression. Of course, I don't know the rules, so I could be wrong, but that is what it seems like.

I think people like that Angel Killer (even if it is for revenge, sometimes you take it out on innocent ones as a result) need to realize that not everyone of a certain species or what have you is always going to be that bad, and in this case, certainly not every angel is as stupid as she'd like to think. Granted, the vast number of them are. I have to wonder about that new one.

Okay, yeah. If she follows Gabriel's orders, I think I might hate her.

Archived