> Card Contests Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING <

Junk Raver

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should make add "an interesting/appealing effect" to the staple rules. Sometimes a card with perfect grammar, a wonderful picture, and a captivating title will suck because the effect is lame/simple. Such as "FLIP: Select and destroy 1 monster your opponent controls."

Because with new moderation means things will be run differently according to the moderator who operates that specific section.

If Dj wants to run things differently, then he shows that by making his own rules for the section in which he expects things to be run.

Because with new moderation means things will be run differently according to the moderator who operates that specific section.

If Dj wants to run things differently' date=' then he shows that by making his own rules for the section in which he expects things to be run.

[/quote']

It isn't new moderation...

The rules are essentially the exact same.

Once again, do you THINK before you post?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

computerwhiz, I would PM a moderator, or report your contest or something, so a moderator would end up seeing it.

monkeyman, can you elaborate? If you are asking if you need reps in general, then no. If you are asking if you need reps to give them out, then no. If you are asking if someone owes you reps for a contest prize, than yes. They must give them to you.

computerwhiz' date=' I would PM a moderator, or report your contest or something, so a moderator would end up seeing it.

monkeyman, can you elaborate? If you are asking if you need reps in general, then no. If you are asking if you need reps to give them out, then no. If you are asking if someone owes you reps for a contest prize, than yes. They must give them to you.

[/quote']

Okay, no need to be harsh dude. I'm new.

Not to be rude or anything but when is the Contest Section going to be cleaned up again there are 11 pages and only the first 4 pass the "if no one posts in your thread after 15 days" rule.

It's getting pretty sloppy around here.

finally someone notices... I doubt this shall get cleaned up for a while, or until Browarod or Bloodrun does it one day...

Not to be rude or anything but when is the Contest Section going to be cleaned up again there are 11 pages and only the first 4 pass the "if no one posts in your thread after 15 days" rule.

It's getting pretty sloppy around here.

finally someone notices... I doubt this shall get cleaned up for a while' date=' or until Browarod or Bloodrun does it one day...

[/quote']

That one day just happens to be today :P

I personally waited this long because it's really easy to just select whole pages, lock them, and move them to Finished Contests (moving 50 thread at once, woot!! XD). Dunno why nobody else ever did it, though ;)

Archived