> Card Contests Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING <

Junk Raver

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, I don't know if anyone besides me and Dj actually reads this, but I amended a subsection onto Rule 11. This is to prevent confusion with the various formats of dates that people on this forum use. If everyone uses the same formats, then it should hopefully curb any misunderstandings, or mis-intentions.

I read this...while you're at it how about something like this...

Rule 11, Subsection 2:

-End times, with appropriate timezone, for contests must also be included. "Whenever I feel like it on X day of Y Month" is no longer acceptable.

Rule 11, Subsection 3:

Contests with at least one person who has reserved an entry, but has not posted their submission, cannot have their end date/time adjusted to an earlier or later date/time. A person holding a contest who wishes to make an adjustment to the date/time(especially extensions) should ask the participants who have already made submissions if it is alright with them before making such an adjustment. These people followed the timeline...and should not be penalized for doing such.

Ok, that's all I have for now. Hopefully more than myself and 2 Mods reads this thing. :lol:

Thank you, Enigma. I rather like those amendments. I have tweaked them a little and added them to the official rules. As long as Dj agrees with them, they will remain there and be enforced.

DJ Osiris,

pokemonrocks made a contest that was called Warrior Trio and I won it. The prize was 50 points but he only gave me 10. He actually has 3 points only. Can you do something about that? I can even pm you the thing that said "You have received a donation" if you want to prove that it's true.

for Darth Browarod......... why dont you have people state the days that have passed on their thread name, just like mine........ ofcourse they must state in their thread the end date....... this is also so contestants can see how long its been... without having to click on the thread again...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived