> Card Contests Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING <

Junk Raver

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay' date=' new rules. :)

BTW, is Rule 8 an insult? Because I happen to be British.

[/quote']

Bhim wrote Rule 8, and since he is not british etc, i assume it may have been slightly, but its more or less trying to stop contradictory sentences.

I am British also ^_^

Yay' date=' new rules. :)

BTW, is Rule 8 an insult? Because I happen to be British.

[/quote']

Bhim wrote Rule 8, and since he is not british etc, i assume it may have been slightly, but its more or less trying to stop contradictory sentences.

I am British also ^_^

i am not British,but i have been using British spellings for about 2-3 years...do i still fall out of the British speaking category?

what are reps

Reps are Reputation points.

You can give Positive reps to people that do something good or win a contest.

You can give Negative reps to rule breakers.

Click on a persons profile and there should be a 'vote' button, choose your rep and state a reason and then you can give them a Rep.

In contests you can give out 6 good Positive reps per contest as prizes ^_^

idk if this has been asked already, but what about contests that require the entrant to pay points to give in?

example: Host requires entry "fee" of 10 points to enter the contest and winner(s) split the points accordingly. There are 10 entrants so 100 points are up for grabs. Either winner takes all or 1st, 2nd, 3rd gets 60, 30, 10 points.

Is something like that allowed? I assume it isn't but just wondering.

I don't know if this is allowed but I have started one of those round contests, I haven't stated the entire prize as I don't know what it will be yet but is along the lines , Part in Fan-fic, 3 reps and 100 + points.

I am telling you , I have put in all the other rules, I have put a kinda ending date (2 months after all of the members sign up)

Archived