Dark Angel set (7/7) with more to come)

ibringdoom

A Dark Angel set, with more to come.

''With angels falling around us, the Dark Angels,
grow stronger each day, surrounding the world
in darkness.''

SZoujTo.jpg
If you Special Summon a ''Dark Angel" monster you can treat this 1 monster as 2 Xyz Material monsters for the Xyz Summon of an Xyz Monster.

IzWWdyc.jpg
If you control a "Dark Angel" monster other than ''Dark Angel Azazel," you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn when your opponent declares an attack; target that monster and negate that attack.

n9s9Fyh.jpg
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel Azazel" from your hand or Deck.

OBQhEN5.jpg
Once per turn when a "Dark Angel" monster is targeted by an effect; negate that effect.

Fz1cuCa.jpg
1 Tuner + 1 more non-Tuner monsters
During the End Phase of the turn that your opponent's monster is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel" monster from your hand.This card gains 100 ATK for each ''Dark Angel'' monster on the field.

9E01Q33.jpg
Target 1 Level 4 ''Dark Angel'' monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that monster.

cNlBaJy.jpg
Once per turn when a ''Dark Angel'' monster is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned; destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. All face-up Dark-Type monsters gain 200 ATK.

Oooh I see, I thought these cards would fit the ''Realistic section'' due to it's not overpowered effects. But thanks for saying, if anyone would be able to move it that would be nice.

I wasn't aware of that sorry. 

You mean write the effects below them?

Thanks for your advice.

Yeah, no problem. And yes, the effect below them. I might as well (try to) fix the OCG while I'm at it.

OCG Fix

Dark Angel Azza**

If you Special Summon a ''Dark Angel" monster you can treat this 1 monster as 2 Xyz Material monsters for the Xyz Summon of an Xyz Monster.

(I'm a little iffy with this one. Why would you want only one Xyz Material for an Xyz Monster? More Materials means more times that monster can use its effect. (Or monsters that requires two detach instead of one.)

Dark Angel Azazel

If you control a "Dark Angel" monster other than ''Dark Angel Azazel," you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn when your opponent declares an attack; target that monster and negate that attack.

(Might a bit OP as you can keep negating attacks.)

Dark Angel Silia
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel Azazel" from your hand or Deck.

Dark Angel Vecarabia**
When a "Dark Angel" monster is targeted by an effect; negate that effect.

(Kind of OP because it doesn't have a "Once per turn" effect. It has unlimited uses.)

Dark Angel Nelial**
1 Tuner + 1 more non-Tuner monsters
During the End Phase of the turn that your opponent's monster is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 "Dark Angel" monster from your hand.This card gains 100 ATK for each ''Dark Angel'' monster on the field.

(Pretty OP as it is a 2700 ATK beatsticker and it gains ATK for each "Dark Angel" on the field. With this effect paired with a Special Summon effect, it can achieve massive amounts of ATK power. Also, the Special Summon doesn't restrict the levels of the "Dark Angel." Meaning I can Special Summon "Vecarabia" without a Tribute.)

Resurrection of an Angel**

Target 1 ''Dark Angel'' monster in your Graveyard: Special Summon that monster.

[Again, pretty OP as there is no level restriction. Say if my opponent destroys Nelial with a card effect or by battle. Well it gets to come back (Given that you managed to Synchro Summoned it successfully).

Dark Angel Castle**

When a ''Dark Angel'' monster is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned; destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. All face-up Dark-Type monsters gain 200 ATK.

(OP. There is no "Once per turn" effect, so I can Normal Summon "Silia" then use her effect to Special Summon "Azazel" and then Synchro Summon "Nelial." And I can potientally destroy three of my opponent's backrow.)

** - Change the OCG so that it doesn't have spaces in-between the text.

Archived