Seeing as though [Number 2] wasn't a real Number...

lce

...I decided I'd make my own.

[spoiler="OG"]

MWzh1Tm.jpg

2 Level 2 monsters

While this card has Xyz Material, your opponent cannot activate a Field Spell Card. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 Continuous or Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. It cannot be activated while you control this card.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Number C2"]

kDc6LI4.jpg

3 Level 3 DARK monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: Your opponent activates 1 Field Spell Card from their hand or Deck. The effect of a Field Spell on the field becomes "Neither player can Special Summon monsters. This card cannot be destroyed, and a new Field Spell cannot be Set." While this card has "Number 2: Digital World Virus" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect:
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 Continuous or Field Spell Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains the effect(s) of that card.
[/spoiler]

Thoughts?

any Numbers that appear in the anime seems to have high possibility to become a real card, nothing, just want to tell

about their effects, No.2 effect didnt have "instead" OCG so if i didnt misunderstood it, it will instantly destroyed after add a card?, well, if u intentionally to use the card u just added as quick as possible it seems a nice effect

CNo. 2 seems a bit powerful since it can permanently gain effects of a cards u sent, that mean just itself can hold 3 card effects! maybe u should fix the effect gaining to last until next EP or sth like that.

Archived