Marvel might be getting stupid with Toei to make an Avengers anime

Source

2013-10-23-151440.jpg

For better or for worse, Marvel is once again collaborating with Japan to bring us more comic book super heroes done up with an anime flair. This time, they’re again partnering up with Toei to bring us Disc Wars Avengers.

Japan’s take on earth’s mightiest heroes sounds to be one that’s aimed towards a younger audience where five kids gain the power to summon the Avengers after the god of mischief Loki traps all of the heroes and villains in disc form via a program called Biocode. The five children then meet Spider-Man whom narrowly escapes capture and meets with the five kids to restore Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, and Wasp.

Still no word on an air date, we’ll bring you updates from this new project as it becomes available!

"where five kids gain the power to summon the Avengers after the god of mischief Loki traps all of the heroes and villains in disc form via a program called Biocode"

"where five kids gain the power to summon the Avengers"

"five kids"

Dealbreaker.

Thoughts?

Because it's obviously a kids anime.

Nothing is a dealbreaker for me until I see it, and I probably will try it, but it sounds too childish now. Doesn't mean it'll end up being bad just because of what we know right now, since we are mostly not kids in the first place, I'm seeing.

Archived