Sailor Moon 2013

I'm officially board...

Anyway, Any Sailor Moon fans out there? And anyone want to speculate what will be in the new anime?
(As seeming that the company doesn't feel like letting any of us in on what's going on with it)

Just to note: First off the only info we have is that it's a reboot not a Continuation. There was some pictures put out but those were confirmed to be really good Fanart and not from the anime company...
Anyway, thoughts?

No one has announced they will dub it yet. (If they do, I'd really hope they get better voice actors this time. Last time Serena sounded like an old lady... Among other characters...) Most dubbers may be waiting to see how the anime looks and see if they have to do a lot of editing to the show before taking the project since this is also being created by a new company not the one that created the original series.

I can't wait to see what they do... And if Rini ( Chibi-Usa) is going to show up at all...

Not sure, The company that does it may wait until a season's finished... But I'd be happy if a good dubbing company takes it and dubs it.
(I am definitely going to watch the subbed version, I may watch dub if the company does well...)
Oh did you know there was one more Sailor Moon season of the last series that was not dubbed (the ending and new characters have a lot to blame on that) but its fairly cool... It's called Sailor Stars. (It was also the first time they changed the Opening song since the show started...)

I have heard that quite often myself. My only thought is that they may not exactly do that, partly because of the issue that the seasons would be too short which is why the original anime added more to it. (Except Stars because the anime was finished before the Manga...)

With that said, I would be interested in seeing if they will go closer to the manga then the original did, or if they will go to a new plotline all together. I would be interested either way.

Archived