Manga Recommendations

Berserk is amazing if you don't mind nudity and extreme gore.

Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan is a short but very touching manga, it's only one volume.

Other recommendations:

One Piece

Psyren

Magi the Labyrinth of Magic

The Breaker (and the Breaker the New Waves which is its sequel)

Unlike the Black Butler and Rosario + Vampire anime, the manga are great.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is another one that's quite good (the anime stays loyal to the manga, it just ends before the manga does).

The best, though, is definitely One Piece. It's funny and emotional and badass and can switch between them at the drop of a hat excellently. It's got great characters, setting, and story. It's long (700+ chapters), but that just means more content to enjoy. It's the best selling manga for a reason, I suppose.

I'v switched between a few manga sights over the years. One Manga, Manga Reader, & now Kiss Manga. All are or were very good sites. I do wish One Manga was still around though. :\

Anyways, for recommendations.

Alive - The Final Evolution: The mangaka who did this one finished it on his death bed. When you read it and reach then end, you'll realize just how important that information is.

Destroy & Revolution
Holyland
Suicide Island

•  Mori Kouji is the mangaka for these three. I highly recommend you read them. The art might not be what your used to but I assure you these good. 

Onepunch Man - Murata, the artist who did Eyeshield 21has redrawn Ones webcomic of the same name. If you like gag and some serious fights, then this is for you. Just note that Murata has done a few trollish chapters which may turn you off. I would also reccomend you read Ones version. The art is nowhere near as good but dam it's good.  

Molester Man(Despite the questionable name, it's a great, very very great manga. If you want something even more questionable, Onani Master Kurosawa)

Genshiken(Essentially Otaku: The Encyclopedia: The Manga. Great stuff)

The World God Only Knows(Good 'romance', takes note of many common dating sim tropes)
Team Medical Dragon(medical drama, it's cool)

Love Hina(A true classic, just mentioning it fills my eyes with nostalgic drops of salty tears)

Great Teacher Onizuka(Another classic, scans can be bad, but look around)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure(Start with Part 1, then Part 2, then Part 3, then if you don't like Part 3, go to Part 7, otherwise, continue in chronological order)

Bartender(Soulful, wise, witty, maybe a little plain and formulaic, but definitely a recommended)

So, I want to get into reading more, but don't know what's good. I have only read Rave Master and Highschool DxD all the way through, and am planning on reading Last Exile and Wolf's Rain. Any other recommends?

oh i have many recommendations! :

Ao no Exorcist (blue exorcist)

Mirai Nikki (if your into horror and gore etc.)

Another (this ones more creepy and somewhat gory)

Eyeshield 21 (sports manga. American football)

Personna 3

cage of eden 

kuroko no basket (basketball manga)

Magi

soul eater

fate/stay night

deathnote 

arata the legend. 

Thats all i have FOR NOW till i come up with some more. hope this helped! :)

Thanks a lot everyone! I'm currently reading One Piece now, but I will copy and paste all the ones you guys gave me and put it into a Google Doc so I can just tick them off the list. But I'll be busy with One Piece for awhile so... ^-^ Thanks you everyone for all the mangas. And thanks especially to D.A_Saitama-OnePunch Man for giving me the link to Batoto so I could read One Piece.

• 2 weeks later...

this is a few that I haven't seen here.

[spoiler='very light explanations']

Break blade manga is far better than it's anime counterpart, but I suggest watching the first 2-3 anime movies first if you wanna get caught up quick

area-D is deserving of an anime. people get powers, then theyre trapped on an island.

Btoom is getting better, its about people trapped on an island, with bombs.

Girls of the wilds is good too fighting manga, but not the average echhi stuff, it's better than most fighting manga I've read in a while.

If you like To aru majutsu no index, you should read the Railgun and accelerator manga.

Crepuscle is great and it's finally up to 120 chapters, so theres a lot to read

Owari no seraph is starting strong for only 6 chapters, it has an Ao no exorcist feel, but slightly darker.

Gepetto is about humans vs cyborgs, but with a few good twists.

Pupa is getting animated soon, so If you want to know what to expect I suggest reading the manga.

[/spoiler]

I got some recommendations here for you:

Shaman King Flowers:

2dvqrdf.png

The sequel and a better story than Shaman King. 

[spoiler=Nightmare of Nunnally]a9mrzr.png[/spoiler]

In an alternate universe of the ever so popular, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Instead of Lelouch being the protagonist, it features his sister Nunnally.

Archived