Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyō (Dog & Scissors)

Thar

dog_and_scissors_01_2.jpg

The above image sums it up pretty good.

As for the dog... that is actually the main guy in the anime/manga. Basically, he used to be human, but was killed, and because he loved reading so much that he didn't want to die before he read what he wanted, he was reincarnated as a dog. As a dog (who loves reading), he stumbles across Kirihime Natsuno, who just so happens to be his favorite author whose pen name was Shinobu Akiyama. However, when the dog (whose name is Kazuhito Harumi) sees Natsuno for who she really is - a sadistic, flat-chested psychopath - an interesting relationship develops between the two, for better or for worse.

Now I can't say I was expecting much from what I read in the description, but I just freaking love this show so far. It has a charm to it that makes it very easy to watch and enjoy, and Kazuhito is just so freaking adorable as a dog!

Discuss.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe several people have nominated it for worst anime of the season. And many of the ones who haven't only did so because Day Break Illusion is [s]a card[/s] an anime.

Mind you, I haven't seen a single episode of it, and probably never will, so I can't judge.

Worst anime ever? Dang, I love the hell out of it. Natsuno is on my Top 3 in sexiest female protagonists, and Harumi (as the dog) makes it impossible to get tired of. He's just so adorable!

Archived